Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Ricos' 90s' Mix

would be easier for people if you grouped it all into a zip/rar file & linked to that rather than individual tracks.

is there any easy way to do it ? ,thanks

then just put the tracks in a folder, right click on that folder, sent to, compressed (zipped) folder. It will create a zip file located in the same place as the folder you chose to compress. Then upload that zip file.

thanks for your help.will give it a go,cheers :thumbup:

Nice mix, quite easy listening. I thought it was a bit too long though, you could've easily cut off the last four tracks IMO. Liked the Super Furry Animals and Ocean Colour Scene tracks the most :thumbup:

Nice mix, quite easy listening. I thought it was a bit too long though, you could've easily cut off the last four tracks IMO. Liked the Super Furry Animals and Ocean Colour Scene tracks the most :thumbup:

Thanks, wasn't quite sure how many tracks to put on,will put a bit more thought into it next time :thumbup:

Quick review of the tracks I know...

Burning Wheel - One could only be disappointed by Primal Scream after Screamadelica, but that still doesn't stop this from being a quality track.

Guiding Star - I know a lot of people adore Cast, but I never thought of them as anything more than a poor immitation of many 60s bands.

If I Can Change Your Mind - Bob Mould is blessed with genius. Copper Blue is one of the best albums of the 90s. Ditch the compo - go get the album, which has even better tracks than this, I kid you not!

It's A Shame About Ray - It's a shame that I can't get a decent digital version of their cover of Different Drum. Top song this though.

Kelly's Heroes - Black Grape were never anywhere as near as good as Happy Mondays, as proved by the fact that this "decent" track is their best and put next to the likes of WFL and Kinky Afro just doesn't cut it.

Party Hard: Not my favourite Pulp track by a long way - I much prefer their earlier stuff. Give me His n Hers anyday.

She Makes My Nose Bleed - Attack of the Grey Lantern, what a great album. Agin, ditch the compo this is taken from and get the album! Sadly, they never reached those dizzy heights again.

Slow Life - SFA are one of my favourite bands ever - possibly my most favourite band that I've never seen live - so again with the compo/greatest hits. Just go out and buy ALL their albums! Nice pick though.

So that leaves me with OCS, Tim Booth, Teenage Fanclub, The Folk Implosion and Monaco to review, all of whom I'm familiar with, but the specific tracks aren't ones I've heard before.

100 Mile High City - Very nice, could listen to this over and over

Burning Wheel - Good track, nowhere near Primal Screams best but nothing they did after screamadelica was ever going to get near it.

Guiding Star - Like it, would listen to it again without a doubt.

I Believe - Quite nice, not something I'd rush to listen to again though

I Don't Want Control Of You - Not bad, but forgettable within the rest of the mix

If I Can't Change Your Mind - Quite good but not a patch on others in this playlist

It's A Shame About Ray - Nice tune, laid-back and easy to listen to.

Natural One - Very chilled, easy to listen to.

Party Hard - Like pulp, not their best offering but a very good song none the less.

She Makes My Nose Bleed - Nice, would listen to this again

Shine - Really like this, deserving of repeat listens

Slow Life - Not a fan, lets the rest of the mix down a bit.

All in all, a very good mix.

Burning Wheel - One could only be disappointed by Primal Scream after Screamadelica, but that still doesn't stop this from being a quality track.

Burning Wheel - Good track, nowhere near Primal Screams best but nothing they did after screamadelica was ever going to get near it.

Plagarist! :angry:

Archived