Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
m00nie

The sun.. ticket offer.. Barnsley AWAY

Seems leicester isnt taking part in this promotion HOWEVER, you can get AWAY tickets for barnsley V leicester sep 10th

2 tickets for £19.50.. 4 tokens required..

OFFER DETAILS

BARNSLEY AWAY

All you have to do to claim your discount football tickets is follow the five simple steps below:

Step 1: Collect FOUR differently numbered tokens printed in The Sun starting Saturday, 30th July, 2011.

Step 2: Choose your nearest participating club by selecting from the fixtures listings below.

Step 3: Once you've selected a club and fixture, simply call the club to check availability and reserve your tickets to the game of your choice. The club will also provide any further booking instructions.

Further club booking instructions are also provided here.

Step 4: To collect your tickets, simply fill out the application, form which will printed in The Sun next week, and attach FOUR differently numbered tokens.

Then take your completed form, all 4 tokens and your payment to your chosen club's ticket office where you will collect your two adult tickets. Some clubs accept postal applications and payments, so check with each club's website or ticket office for details.

Step 5: Visit the club websites for more information on everything from getting to the ground, buying additional tickets, and your chosen team's stats.

Seems leicester isnt taking part in this promotion HOWEVER, you can get AWAY tickets for barnsley V leicester sep 10th

2 tickets for £19.50.. 4 tokens required..

OFFER DETAILS

BARNSLEY AWAY

All you have to do to claim your discount football tickets is follow the five simple steps below:

Step 1: Collect FOUR differently numbered tokens printed in The Sun starting Saturday, 30th July, 2011.

Step 2: Choose your nearest participating club by selecting from the fixtures listings below.

Step 3: Once you've selected a club and fixture, simply call the club to check availability and reserve your tickets to the game of your choice. The club will also provide any further booking instructions.

Further club booking instructions are also provided here.

Step 4: To collect your tickets, simply fill out the application, form which will printed in The Sun next week, and attach FOUR differently numbered tokens.

Then take your completed form, all 4 tokens and your payment to your chosen club's ticket office where you will collect your two adult tickets. Some clubs accept postal applications and payments, so check with each club's website or ticket office for details.

Step 5: Visit the club websites for more information on everything from getting to the ground, buying additional tickets, and your chosen team's stats.

Up for it!!! But does it mean we have to shit in the homo end!!

hmm, well I suppose it's a good way for the sun to convince people it is a respectable print item rather than a rag run by absolute scum.

Agreed, but do you stick to your morals of not buying it, or go with your instinct of getting footy for cheaper? Tough one for me personally.

Agreed, but do you stick to your morals of not buying it, or go with your instinct of getting footy for cheaper? Tough one for me personally.

depends how much a ticket would cost normally.

If the saving was huge then the morals might be out the window, if it was minimal then i'd spend the extra bit more and keep my morals intact.

depends how much a ticket would cost normally.

If the saving was huge then the morals might be out the window, if it was minimal then i'd spend the extra bit more and keep my morals intact.

Well it's £44 for two away tickets at Barnsley, you're getting two for £19.50 with this, so you're saving £24.50. Then you have to buy The Sun for four days; which 30p on weekdays, and 60p on Saturdays, so you're looking at between £1.20 and £1.50 really taken from that, so let's call it a saving of £23.

But I'll just second what AOWW said. I'd sooner not be able to afford to go than buy The Sun.

Although we are traking part on the Sun promotion, according to the ticket office there will only be 50 tickets available at the discounted price :angry:

not to worry that will be enough.. people prefer not to buy the sun..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived