Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Poster names

I think we should ban posters from using exact player names to allow that player the opportunity to sign on as themselves. E.g. petercanero a recent joinee. (Nothing personal :D ) :D:D:thumbup:;)

I think we should ban posters from using exact player names to allow that player the opportunity to sign on as themselves. E.g. petercanero a recent joinee. (Nothing personal  :D:D  :D:thumbup:  ;)

124287[/snapback]

But if you ban people from using exact player names, how will you know it is a actual player signing on? :unsure:

What if the recent joinee - petercanero is actually Peter Canero? You will never really know will you? :unsure::rolleyes::blink::S

I think we should ban posters from using exact player names to allow that player the opportunity to sign on as themselves. E.g. petercanero a recent joinee. (Nothing personal  :D:D  :D:thumbup:  ;)

124287[/snapback]

But if you ban people from using exact player names, how will you know it is a actual player signing on? :unsure:

What if the recent joinee - petercanero is actually Peter Canero? You will never really know will you? :unsure::rolleyes::blink::S

124313[/snapback]

If it is a player, then that player can verify themselves with Mr Chainsaw. :D:D:thumbup:;)

124287[/snapback]

124313[/snapback]

If it is a player, then that player can verify themselves with Mr Chainsaw. :D:D:thumbup:;)

124328[/snapback]

Sorry but I think you are being overly optimistic in thinking that a player would register on this site with their real name, if at all.

124287[/snapback]

124313[/snapback]

If it is a player, then that player can verify themselves with Mr Chainsaw. :D:thumbup:;)

124328[/snapback]

:unsure: anyone could do that!

And if they we're new to the site how would the know how to sign up under there proper name and how would they know to contact Mr Chainsaw to let them use there own name? :unsure:

I think we should ban posters from using exact player names to allow that player the opportunity to sign on as themselves. E.g. petercanero a recent joinee. (Nothing personal  )  :D:thumbup:  ;)

124287[/snapback]

What if the recent joinee - petercanero is actually Peter Canero? You will never really know will you? :unsure::S

124313[/snapback]

If it is a player, then that player can verify themselves with Mr Chainsaw. :D:thumbup:;)

124328[/snapback]

:unsure: anyone could do that!

And if they we're new to the site how would the know how to sign up under there proper name and how would they know to contact Mr Chainsaw to let them use there own name? :unsure:

124346[/snapback]

None of these issues seem insurmountable to me. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Archived