Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andog

LCFC Direct

Anybody have any clues as to why on LCFC Direct it doesn't let you buy more then 1 away ticket?

I have my friends and family added to my account, I want 5 tickets for the forest game and it only lets me select the 1 ticket for me and no others!

It was exactly the same when purchasing the cov away tickets and I had to ring up and go through the horrendous waiting system in the end, which will no doubt kill me in the phone bill department.

See picture below

lcfcdirect2.png

Yeah all ST holders, priority 2

I don't know then, i've not tried myself but have asked about how to do it and got this reply "Thank you for your email, you will need to add the other season ticket holders as Friends and Family when you log onto your account. You will then be able to purchase tickets for them."

But I'm not surprised it's an extremely slow difficult website and something always seems to go wrong. I tried to buy the new of fossils and foxes book with my £5 off voucher but there seems to be no provision for doing so.

Best of luck, I'm off to the TO tomorrow to buy mine it's less stressful that doing it online.

Ok, thanks for the reply, I agree it's a very slow and irritable website to work with.

I'd of hoped all of this would've been tried and tested by now all ready for the new season, it's simply disgraceful customer service.

Ok, thanks for the reply, I agree it's a very slow and irritable website to work with.

I'd of hoped all of this would've been tried and tested by now all ready for the new season, it's simply disgraceful customer service.

I've been able to buy 4 tickets for forest today but im the only priority 2 and the rest are season ticket holders :dunno: Couldn't buy online for cov though, shocking site really.

Doesn't matter if you add the other ST holders as Friends & Family and then select them for the extra tickets, it still doesn't let you buy any more than your own ticket. Very, very frustrating!!

So, as others have said, I had to spend 40 minutes on the phone instead to get my tickets!

Thank you for your email, yes it is possible to purchase both tickets for Forest at the same time. When you first log into your account you need to go into the family and friends tab in order to link yourself and your friend. The second season ticket holder then needs to go into their account and confirm that you are friends in order for the link to be activated. IOf you have any further problems do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Amy

Ticket office

Thanks for the reply once again davieG, I was told that on the phone also yesterday, so I logged onto my friends/family's account, and looked almost everywhere to find this 'approval' so to speak and it was no where to be seen!

Thanks for the reply once again davieG, I was told that on the phone also yesterday, so I logged onto my friends/family's account, and looked almost everywhere to find this 'approval' so to speak and it was no where to be seen!

I've not pursued it any further, have you tried just adding you to their friends list?

I've not pursued it any further, have you tried just adding you to their friends list?

Well once I added them on my account, once signed into there's I was already added...

So it seems it's a one way adding system that then appears on both accounts, if you get that?

I asked about this in the ticket office today when I went to collect some tickets for a ST that hadn't arrived.

They told me they are aware of the problem and that they were working on fixing this. Apparently the system wont allow more than one ticket per transaction on away tickets and that I will just have to phone them while they work on fixing it.

Now I don't have a problem if they are are working on it, but I would like them to say something on the website and also to say when it's been fixed

Archived