Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gingelcfc

Ticket office - opening times

I was going to ceremoniously dump the link that already exists in the ticket info thread - but it doesn't work anymore :giggle:

PS The answer you're looking for is 9-5 Mon to Sat and 10-2 Sun. It's all there on the OS.

And yet here http://www.lcfc.com/page/StadiumPlanAndPrices/0,,10274,00.html it says different (bottom of the page)

Same website - 2 different answers. Gotta love our club. I'm assuming that as ticket office is now inside the fanstore and that the page I found was psoted since the refurb... but I can't say for sure - seems even they don't know. :S

And yet here http://www.lcfc.com/page/StadiumPlanAndPrices/0,,10274,00.html it says different (bottom of the page)

Same website - 2 different answers. Gotta love our club. I'm assuming that as ticket office is now inside the fanstore and that the page I found was psoted since the refurb... but I can't say for sure - seems even they don't know. :S

yes it is just to right of where you enter the fanstore

Emailed the club several times to ask a ticket query only to get no reply.

Currently been on hold for about 25 minutes on the phone lines... really annoying.

I emailed them yesterday and got an Out of Office reply. It was 2.30 in the afternoon <_<

The main thing that lets me down with the club is the ticket office. Yes, they have tried to improve the online system (which still doesn't work all of the time). When you ring them, you are on hold for ages and when you e-mail them, it is hit or miss if you get a response or not. Something needs to be sorted out, especially if we are going to be a premiership club next season (fingers crossed). Plus, what is with the booking fee by phone or internet? How are people meant to go to the ticket office if they don't work in town and it is only open during normal office hours?!!?!?!?!?

And breathe..... sorry :blush:

• 1 year later...

Archived