Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Cardiff tonight

Well, to play Cardiff tonight and then Cardiff on Sunday is hard enough if you want to attend both. Obviously, we didn't know the cup would draw Cardiff out but if anyone does go to tonight's game fair play - I just hope the players understand how well supported the club is :appl:

Well, to play Cardiff tonight and then Cardiff on Sunday is hard enough if you want to attend both. Obviously, we didn't know the cup would draw Cardiff out but if anyone does go to tonight's game fair play - I just hope the players understand how well supported the club is :appl:

Yeah good point, is a massive ask well done to all those who go. :appl:

Bought tickets over the phone on Tuesday. Told to pick them up from the ground. Went to collect them and none had been left so had to pay again to get in!!!! Anyone had this happened before. To be fair I have never had any problems after ordering on line or phone.

Will the club reimburse me or take it off the price of another ticket?

Any suggestions or help would be great.

Bought tickets over the phone on Tuesday. Told to pick them up from the ground. Went to collect them and none had been left so had to pay again to get in!!!! Anyone had this happened before. To be fair I have never had any problems after ordering on line or phone.

Will the club reimburse me or take it off the price of another ticket?

Any suggestions or help would be great.

That is terrible.

Never happened to me, but I'd take the tickets you paid for to the ticket office and ask the question. They might give you money back...

.. or they might not.

Archived