Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CL Blue Army

Foxestalk Soccer Championship!

Guest CL Blue Army

CL Blue Army is organising a tournament at Goals Football, Leicester on a Wednesday in the summer!

Who will be the Winner Of The Foxestalk Championship ??

The date or time is yet to be confirmed but is likely to be in the summer on a Wednesday.

To enter write your team name down here - we really need 16 teams.

The cost is around £40 per team due to the hire of the pitch and to pay for the prizes and referees.

It is 5-a-side and there may be a maximum of 10 players in a squad.

**Deposists will be required at as later date**

At least one member of the squad must be from Foxestalk in order to participate.

We need 16 teams first untuil we can confirm and book out Goals.

Matches will last 15 minutes per game - there will be a minimum of 4 games for each team with the top two in each group advancing into the knockouts. (Qter, Semi and Final).

Deposits will not be required until confirmation of the tournament.

Feel free to PM me!

CL BLUE ARMY!

Doubt we would be able to get 16 teams.

And £40 per team could be seen as a bit steep for some people. I think most people would prefer a little tourney at Vicky Park.......

Guest CL Blue Army

Yes! That would be a good idea if we can get a group of us to organise it!

I agree with the cost as well ... I just spoke to Goals about it and they gave an approximate cost.

I think it would be good to sort out a tournament at Victoria Park for 5-a-side sometime over the holidays.

Does anyone have any proposed dates.

CAn you make this topic a Sticky ?

why dont u just have 4 teams on st. margerets pastures.. have a group stage, then bottom 2 play each other for a set of wooden spoons and top two play each other for medals etc?

half a pitch, 6 a side, book pitch for 2 hours, £50 between four teams.. £12.50 ;)

Guest CL Blue Army

ST MARGRATS PASTURES THEN ??!!!

4 teams off 6 ?

Date :- Wed 13th

Time :- 7:00 pm

The firday afterwoods but not so late?

131886[/snapback]

lol unlucky it will be my 21st so we all up town.. im sure there will be a date, i would advise you to PM Scowy and hold talks with him about this as he is the essential organiser of such matches etc :D

Maybe have it on a saturday afternoon or something, il get my 5 a side team to enter as one team for sure.. u should be able to get at least 2 teams out of this lot then maybe ur leicester dynamo as the fourth team? and PM thehillsdonator aswel cus he is a qualified referee ;)

Guest CL Blue Army

Thankz for that! Yeah that should be good! Ill PM him then! Cheerz for the info mate!

Archived