Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicester yellow

bigger club?

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/columnists/paddy-davitt/when_it_comes_to_norwich_city_and_leicester_there_s_only_one_winner_in_tale_of_two_cities_1_1217505?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed#.T0XutilF9eo.facebook

This story really wound me up yesterday, typical bullshit i have to suffer with living here. The guy should try tescos for grapes they are much sweeter than the ones he has

http://www.edp24.co....ilF9eo.facebook

This story really wound me up yesterday, typical bullshit i have to suffer with living here. The guy should try tescos for grapes they are much sweeter than the ones he has

Jesus, and is that actually a real newspaper, and not a fan blog?

Very one sided article there, I would say we are about the same size as Norwich, although it did make me laugh when he said we would lose to Birmingham, effectively saying we were not good enough to beat them, despite beating his beloved canaries.

Jesus, and is that actually a real newspaper, and not a fan blog?

Very one sided article there, I would say we are about the same size as Norwich, although it did make me laugh when he said we would lose to Birmingham, effectively saying we were not good enough to beat them, despite beating his beloved canaries.

Trust me the EDP is not a real newspaper, its the bible to some locals and they believe every word the moronic journos will say. awful awful paper!

I ineed was hoping to see sad faces coming back to space centre city, would have had a semi on too but wasnt to be. Nice to see you made some noise unlike the muted 900 you brought last season we got man utd sun what cracker are you involved in this wkend

We ply Drby on Thrs cos of Sky Sprts.

Archived