Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicester yellow

bigger club?

Actually think we're much of a muchness.

Both have good support home and away, neither have ever been consistent 'big-hitters' in the English game and are both one club cities.

Neither is really significantly bigger than the other.

Not much between us in my opinion, Norwich get great numbers. Not sure what prices or the incentives are like for them but you can't fault what they get support wise.

Although I suppose you'd expect that when there aren't many other teams in that part of the country.

Not much between us in my opinion, Norwich get great numbers. Not sure what prices or the incentives are like for them but you can't fault what they get support wise.

They can take their mother and their sister with them and only pay for one extra seat, which,coincidently, is all they need.

Although I suppose you'd expect that when there aren't many other teams in that part of the country.

I'm sure I read somewhere that they've all been on interest free direct debit for years

Archived