Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannyjpage

Season Long Pre Paid Parking at King Power

Looking for advise .....

Before this season started i emailed the club to pay up front for a season long car parking space at the king power.

The response i got was that it was possible and i was quoted the price, however i'd have to go down to the ground and do it in person.

When i got there i was told there were no spaces left.

If anyone has a space this season, could you tell me..

1/ when i is the best time to organise it ie, last day of season?

2/ and how they arranged it ie, in person, by phone/email?

Thanks

Danny

I parked at the ground a couple of years ago, and paid at the same time I renewed my season ticket. I wouldn't bother if I were you. The perk of parking at the ground soon goes when you have to wait 30 mins after the game to get out.

I park at Saffron Lane Sports centre for £4 a go. 10 min walk and it's dead easy to get out. From memory, parking at the ground was about £10 a game...

Don't park at king power stadium because it's expensive and takes longer to get.

Is there any reason you want to park there? I go the cricket club which is next to the big field, parking is £5 each time and it's literally a 2 minute walk from the ground.

I have been a season ticket holder all my life and currently park close.

My reasons for considering parking at the stadium is only to have a reserved space to give me peace of mind and can turn up just before kick off.

well i currently park in the car park opposite the ground(the one next to the toyota garage. its not cheap..think it was £200 odd for us...but I need it due to health issues.

the car park actually at the ground i can believe its full as they go very quick, there are pro's and cons of parking there tho tbf. you have always got a space but u have to wait a while after the end of the match to go...& its busy as hell.

I'd advise going there in person as sometimes its just easier to do it in person.

well i currently park in the car park opposite the ground(the one next to the toyota garage. its not cheap..think it was £200 odd for us...but I need it due to health issues.

the car park actually at the ground i can believe its full as they go very quick, there are pro's and cons of parking there tho tbf. you have always got a space but u have to wait a while after the end of the match to go...& its busy as hell.

I'd advise going there in person as sometimes its just easier to do it in person.

appreciate this

thanks

Archived