Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Bruno Berner

• 3 months later...
Former Leicester City defender Bruno Berner has been appointed coach of FC Zurich's under-15s.

The 34-year-old Switzerland international announced his retirement from football and waved goodbye to City last season, but has now begun his coaching career.

Berner, who joined the club four years ago and played an integral part in the League One title success, has worked on achieving coaching qualifications for many months prior to retiring from playing and is now excited to be able to put his studies into practice.

"I am very proud to be part of a new project," said Bruno.

"A new chapter now begins in my life, which will allow me to take my first steps as a coach.

"It's a very exciting time. I am incredibly motivated by this new challenge and am looking forward to working with FC Zurich's young players.

"They are the future of the club and I feel privileged to be able to aid their development."

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/story-16419861-detail/story.html?

Archived