Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RonnieTodger

One Direction "officially better than The Beatles?" My Arse!

OH...... MY..... GOD!!!!!

one direction are in OZ... OMG OMG OMG!!!! it is beatlemania....or Rollermania...or abbamania.... etc etc.

http://www.adelaiden...u-1226323454989

haha and boy the kids have to suffer here....

Not one wink of sleep was had by any of the 'Directioner' fan base as the temperature dropped to 12 degrees and a chilling breeze swept through the city.

"This is just a big slumber party," Bec Szabo, 14, from Maroubra said. "Coffee, Red Bull, just running around being crazy, and One Direction. Those are the things that keep me awake."

"My fingers are nearly falling off because its so cold," she said. "I'm wearing three pairs of socks, leg warmers, and I'm wearing jeans, stupidly, with holes in them."

How would they cope on a cold night in Stoke?

Ridiculous. They are never better than The Beatles. Winds me up.

The Beatles changed music. First ever band to include guitar feedback, some of the first metal songs (Helter Skelter, I want you she's so heavy etc). Also, and from someone who plays guitar and other instruments, they wrote their own music!! Respect as well, for that!

Groups like one direction don't write their own music and cannot even play instruments. Most of their fans, if not all, are girls. I can comment on more... It winds me up when people say groups like one direction are better than Beatles, Kinks, Who, Marc Bolan, Bowie, Rolling Stones etc

And I'll edit. I respect bands like Beatles, Kinks, Who, Marc Bolan, Bowie, Rolling Stones more, because, they did write their own music, they worked from the bottom and did not get "fame" from a talent contest, and they played instruments.

Just to point out, one of the greatest solo artists of all time didn't write his own material.. Elvis. He still earned massive respect and a worldwide following :ph34r:

Archived