Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Nick

I might be going loopy but if I'm not.........

  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Loopy observation or has something changed?

    • Yes
      4
    • No
      1
    • Now you've asked I don't know anymore.
      4
    • Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted

Since earlier, the 'quote boxes' in 'reply posts' are light blue with a higher definition of clarity......I think.

Now I thought they were different before - and this gave them slightly more differential from the rest of the blue background........ could they be a different colour please?

Or am I loopy.

Vote now.

Posted

I did change them to blue (previously white) to seperate quotes from the replies a bit more, any feedback is appreciated I can switch it back if everyone hates it. :whistle:

Posted

Could you change the question? I don't know whether to put 'yes' or 'no'.

Loopy observation or has something changed?

No loopy observation, something has changed.

It's making me loopy now!

Posted

Could you change the question? I don't know whether to put 'yes' or 'no'.

Loopy observation or has something changed?

No loopy observation, something has changed.

It's making me loopy now!

Now Mark's confirmed it, the poll (as it's badly designed) actually serves far more purpose as an irritant now, so I think I'll leave it.

"Loopy."

Posted

Now Mark's confirmed it, the poll (as it's badly designed) actually serves far more purpose as an irritant now, so I think I'll leave it.

"Loopy."

:S

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...