Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

Non Coverage of LCFC This Year...

Low key is def the way to go for me, not at all bothered about not being in the headlines, and most of the time, with our more notorious wum's all over other teams boards last season, giving it the big one,which only lead to torrents of abuse at our abject failure, and prob made us more unpopular than we already were with some teams.

Lets hope we have learned our lessons from last seasons debacle, both on and off the pitch.

Would still like another couple of defenders tho if i'm honest, young low key ones will do just fine tho :thumbup:

Feel like the title of this thread should be 'Non-Coverage of LCFC this summer.

Truth is if we do well next season, we'll be back in the headlines. If we end up in mid-table, we won't - just like every Championship club.

As to the question of whether I prefer having a lower profile in the media over the off-season - well I don't really have an opinion either way. Looking back on last season, I think it's obvious that most of the media attention we got was down to Sven being manager and the ridiculous amounts of cash we were throwing (and reported to be throwing) around.

The fact that we were in the news didn't make our signings any better, but we allowed ourselves to get carried away with it all, giddy with the sight of newsflashes on Sky Sports News about us every few minutes, after years out of the limelight.

Archived