Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
connolly19

I saw Sylla and Douglas in Leicester

Only player I've ever seen has been Steve Guppy during his first spell with us in the Holiday Inn car park with one of his mates. I did see Willie Thorne (snooker player from Leics for those that don't know) walking through town once while I was walking up to Gamestation with my mates.. the guy is massive...

I saw Muzzy Izzet on Friday playing in front of us at golf at Glen Gorse. I spoke to him.

I saw Arnar Gunnalagson at Pizza Hut when he played for us and also Robbie Savage was watching our football sunday league match before!

136341[/snapback]

Wheres Glen Gorse?

136345[/snapback]

Think it's between Leicester and Kettering because I'm sure we drove past it on Sunday.

136374[/snapback]

It is between Great Glen and Oadby, my uncle is head greenkeeper there. He told me Muzzy had joined the other day.

I see Muzzy a lot down the Golden Shield in Fleckney just down the road from where he lives. He's got a lovely house.

He also uses my physio in Oadby, Mick Yeoman who used to work at LCFC when O'neill was here.

I saw Muzzy Izzet on Friday playing in front of us at golf at Glen Gorse. I spoke to him.

I saw Arnar Gunnalagson at Pizza Hut when he played for us and also Robbie Savage was watching our football sunday league match before!

136341[/snapback]

Wheres Glen Gorse?

136345[/snapback]

Think it's between Leicester and Kettering because I'm sure we drove past it on Sunday.

136374[/snapback]

It is between Great Glen and Oadby, my uncle is head greenkeeper there. He told me Muzzy had joined the other day.

I see Muzzy a lot down the Golden Shield in Fleckney just down the road from where he lives. He's got a lovely house.

He also uses my physio in Oadby, Mick Yeoman who used to work at LCFC when O'neill was here.

137563[/snapback]

Is your uncle called Frank?

I did see Willie Thorne (snooker player from Leics for those that don't know) walking through town once while I was walking up to Gamestation with my mates.. the guy is massive...

137380[/snapback]

i am banned from his snooker place, i broke the green light thing with a que :(

136341[/snapback]

Wheres Glen Gorse?

136345[/snapback]

136374[/snapback]

137563[/snapback]

137613[/snapback]

Yes, it's Frank Kempster.

He used to work there, he left and came back a few months ago after a brief speel in Norfolk and at Cosby.

136341[/snapback]

Wheres Glen Gorse?

136345[/snapback]

136374[/snapback]

137563[/snapback]

137613[/snapback]

He used to work there, he left and came back a few months ago after a brief speel in Norfolk and at Cosby.

138052[/snapback]

He's a top bloke, did 2 weeks work experience there about 4 years ago now, was epic.

136341[/snapback]

Wheres Glen Gorse?

136345[/snapback]

136374[/snapback]

137563[/snapback]

137613[/snapback]

138052[/snapback]

He's a top bloke, did 2 weeks work experience there about 4 years ago now, was epic.

138056[/snapback]

I'm Guy, his nephew.

Whats your name, i'll remember you to him.

Take Care.

Archived