Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Stay positive for Blackpool on Saturday!

We need to stay positive and really get behind the team, we travel in numbers home and away each season, but the thing we have failed to establish is a home atmosphere. I know not everyone likes Pearson but we have to give the guy time to turn it around, sacking managers in sept /oct like we have done in the last two seasons doesn't help as we have seen.

I say when we Blackpool on Saturday we show all the Sky viewers what a great club we are and sing non-stop for 90 mins, and really show what an atmosphere we could make at this ground. And also show the rest of the league why we are up there with Leeds and Forest as the best supported teams in the division. I'll be in L1 singing non-stop for the lads and hopefully if you lot help, we can help the players produce a win on Saturday!

This message is for all the moaners. If we go 1-0 down on Saturday then what use is it our fans booing our own players, how on earth is that going to help the team, they will be low on confidence already as we have now lost 3 games in a row. Plus when the players can hear all the boos it is only going to pressure them even more! I urge you to get behind the team!! Then at least you'll know you have done all you could to help the team to get a win!!!

Lets sing whatever the score line on Saturday and show the rest of the club, why we are some of the best fans in the country!!

And before the game can we sing this just like Pompey do before every home game, and show our players and Pearson that we are fully behind them when they take to the pitch!

Go to 0:45!

BLUE ARMY!

Why not stay positive, if we play like we do Vs Blackburn we could beat anyone...

Until those people on the sidelines put in that performance Vs Burton there was every reason to be positive, but the worse case scenario from that match is that people who think they should be in the team based on some belief rather than seeing them in training everyday like NP does were proved wrong. They failed to take their chance & the first 11 will probably stay as it is. Which is fine by me, for now.

Bring on Blackpool!

Why not stay positive, if we play like we do Vs Blackburn we could beat anyone...

Until those people on the sidelines put in that performance Vs Burton there was every reason to be positive, but the worse case scenario from that match is that people who think they should be in the team based on some belief rather than seeing them in training everyday like NP does were proved wrong. They failed to take their chance & the first 11 will probably stay as it is. Which is fine by me, for now.

Bring on Blackpool!

exactly! Like your attitude :thumbup:

I was literally about to post this thread over again. This is so important tomorrow, the atmosphere MUST stay supportive. We HAVE to get behind the lads, like we always do. Leave the boo'ing until the game is finished if you insist on boo'ing if the result isn't what we want. But for 90 minutes, please like myself and many others - give your support and you never know, we may be sat here tomorrow night having overcome Blackpool - and get this bad patch out of our systems!

What do you think the attendance will be tomorrow?

22,576 ish!

What if the fans could help us get a result that everyone wants (assuming everyone wants a result, although I'm pretty sure quite a few on here would be happy not just with a defeat but with a thrashing)

It's going be tough as it is without morons moaning if we're not 3-0 up in 20mins

Agree 100% with this thread. Also very true that Pearson and the backroom boys have given some of the fringe players something to think about this week. If they were as good as they all think they are, then they would have been able to win on Tuesday.

Let's get back to winning ways tmrw!

i am very positive for the future, we will bounce back we have some good technical players in the team,we have speed and with young players hunger and stamina,i bet all the other managers in the division are warning their teams that we are one of the danger sides and should never be underestimated,beware the injured animal.

A defeat tomorrow will hasten the departure of Mr charisma bypass Pearson, it'll allow us to rescue something from a season that is already threatning to become another disaster. I will hapilly accept a defeat tomorrow for the greater good.

utter tosh

Futacs and Vardy up front I say!

A defeat tomorrow will hasten the departure of Mr charisma bypass Pearson, it'll allow us to rescue something from a season that is already threatning to become another disaster. I will hapilly accept a defeat tomorrow for the greater good.

**** off back to the City Ground where you belong

Futacs and Vardy up front I say!

**** off back to the City Ground where you belong

Why, because he has a different view to you!

I don`t want Pearson gone either, but i`m sure that filbertfoxy cares just as much about the club as anyone else.

His view is that the club would have a better chance with a change of manager, i don`t agree with him, but it doesn`t make him any less of a fan than me.

Why, because he has a different view to you!

I don`t want Pearson gone either, but i`m sure that filbertfoxy cares just as much about the club as anyone else.

His view is that the club would have a better chance with a change of manager, i don`t agree with him, but it doesn`t make him any less of a fan than me.

Wanting their team to lose is not a fan in my book. Absolute joke some "fans"

Archived