Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

Transfer Deadline Day, most and least...

Leave

Beckford - I get the feeling that he has no or little desire to play for us and is only here for the money. I think fame has something to do with why he always performs well in the FA Cup. We have plenty of cover anyway.

Gallagher - For his sake, he needs to move on and play regularly and I'm not surprised at all if the statement about him moving up north is true. Fair enough.

Stay

All Defenders/Defensive Cover - We cannot afford to let another sheep escape from it's pen. Especially since this is our weakest area at the moment.

Schmeichel - Bright young fella with a bright future (and bright hair :ph34r:).

Marshall - Same reason as Schmeichel (except the hair). Will provide the side with creativity and could prove to be very important for us in this season.

Nugent - Best striker and performs well alongside Vardy. I hope whoever leaves doesn't effect his performance or behaviour in the club.

King - Seems a better, stronger and feistier player, he's still young as well.

Drinkwater - See King.

Morgan - See Both. Apart from the young bit.

Also, I think the Whitbread signing was just an opportunity that occurred. I feel that Pearson dropped his defensive plans after signing him. Not giving the lad stick but I'd like to see what Pearson had under his sleeve... Until Whitbread gave him a woolly jumper.

Leave

Gallagher - Not good enough, is down the pecking order and plays like a fairy far too often

Beckford - Wage bill is too high, and just hasn't worked out for him, but would need replacing

Waghorn - Just a waste of space, not good enough anymore

Schlupp - Loan spell for the sake of experience and first team chances

Stay

St Ledger - Looks unlikely, but on his day he is our best defender

Can only see these players really being involved in potential transfers tomorrow, maybe Danns or Nugent as a shock departure but I hope not.

With 3-4 ins, just to get our depth up because at the end of tomorrow night at this rate, Portsmouth will have a bigger squad than us.

I have to say i disagree with people about Waghorn.

He had a lengthy time out due to injury and has been in an unsettled situation with not having a consistent team for a while.

Hes played 2 competitive football matches so far this year and scored in one and admittedly was not great in the other. Hes still young, plays with passion and comittment and could still fulfill a role as a squad player for us this year.

i will put teletext on Saturday morning at about 6.30 to probably see bugger all has changed apart from an unknown 16 year old kid signed as one for future who will go into our academy,hope i am wrong but i doubt it.

Gallacher and Waghorn to go. Gallacher has put in a good shift at the club but think it's time for him to move on. We should never have signed Waghorn back in the first place and think he would do better in the league below.

Do not want to see Marshall, Schmeichel, Beckford, King or Morgan leave. Think that all 5 can play a huge part in the promotion push this season. I know Beckford is on high wages and hasn't set us alight so far, but he has the ability and if he gets game time hopefully this will be his breakout year for us.

Archived