Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

Transfer Deadline Day, most and least...

Who would you most like to see leave LCFC tomorrow? And who would you least like to see leave?

I would be perfectly happy to see someone like Gally leave. Nothing major against him but he provides bugger all.

I would least like to see Marshall leave. Not saying he is our best player, but I think he has the brightest future of anyone at the club.

Most like to see leave:

Gally, possibly Wellens (wouldn't be upset if he went but makes an excellent squad player).

Least like to see leave:

The rest. We should have plenty of quality to get out of this league in the right end of the table but to do that we also need depth. If we can afford to keep everyone, we should.

would like to get rid of - beckford, danns, gally, st ledger.

Would like to bring in - james henry, liam trotter, zakuani, Marlon King (would rather have becchio or BWP but wont happen), Craig Davies

Apart from misunderstanding the question, Marlon King, seriously? You do know he was convicted for sexual assault, amongst some other offences, I could never support him.

Wouldn't like to see anyone leave, I believe they are all capable of doing a job here, but conversely I wouldn't be that fussed if any of them did, as I said in a different thread a lot of Sven's signings seem like mercenaries and like they really don't care for the club, and Pearson's signing's haven't really been here long enough, although there is bags of potential there.

The only player I would be truly gutted to see leave is Andy King.

I'm not desperate to see anyone leave tbh, unless they want to go. I don't think we're particularly overstaffed in any area of the pitch, maybe central midfield, so maybe Wellens should go, since he seems past his best. And anyone who may or may not have kicked off to an unacceptable level this week.

It's looking like Beckford will leave which I'm really disappointed about, I don't think we are prepared for his departure, say what you like about him but I don't think there's a better striker we can get without guaranteeing them a starting place and paying a huge fee. Even in a troubled season he got a decent amount (if you count cup games) ;) and he showed in patches what a quality striker he can be. His partnership with Nugent in the second half of last season was very good.

I'd hate to see Marshall, Nugent, Schlupp (though a loan maybe beneficial as long as it's a lower Championship team, he's proved himself at league one so it'spointless him going there again) or Schmeichel go - but I don't think they will at this time.

Most: No one, think we've got a good squad

but appears forces are at work with unsettling characters again who may not be happy they can't chose the team and put their name on the sheet first... So get rid of them, we all know who they might be... I'd be quite happy for all Sven's men to leave except Nuge & Kasper

Least: Knocky, Marshall, Drinky, King, Vardy, Moore & others... can all have long careers at the club, becoming heroes... and they've all got the skills to do it

Leave

Beckford (Don't think he should be starting, wages too high to keep as back-up in my opinion)

St. Ledger (He wasn't happy as back-up in January and I don't think he should be starting)

Schlupp (Loan - Think he could do with a season at a lower Championship side or at least a run of games until January)

Moore (Not going to happen, but if some of the fees being talked about are possible I think we'd be right to move him on)

Stay

Kasper and Marshall staying is vital, considering our LB options Konchesky as well.

Waghorn (Not because I think he's more important than others in the squad, but because of those likely to go I want us to keep him the most)

Leave

Gallagher - Doesn't offer enough when times are tough, and a handful of screamers a season probably aren't enough to justify his being here.

Wellens - Loved him the first couple of seasons he was here but has gone downhill badly and is too inconsistent. Not getting any younger either.

Waghorn - Needs to move for his own sake, he has really deteriorated since he made his move permanent.

Stay

Schmeichel - Big future and will be a class keeper in the future.

King - Well and truly back on form, given his poor form and injuries last season he could be almost like a new signing.

Nugent - Work rate and a goalscorer when on form, could be a perfect partner for Vardy.

Marshall - Enormous future if played correctly, has the potential to be a real star of this side.

Wouldn't mind if that is true. I don't dislike either but they seem the sort who wouldn't be happy to warm the bench.

Gally wants to move back up north to be closer to family. This was agreed pre-season hence why his number 7 shirt was given to Marshall.

Ledge move is more to do with his attitude and clash of personalities with Pearson....especially after Tuesday

For all those wanting Wellens to leave, it would be no surprise to me if he's back in the team when fit. Especially if we aren't doing too well.

If we aren't doing well then I'd hope Pearson would be making changes to try and turn out fortunes around. It's not like Wellens is a particullarly bad player and his injury means clearly that he isn't going to be off in this window.

Archived