Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Burnley Player Ratings

Very good? Good enough to finish in the automatic promotion spots? Play-offs maybe? I doubt it. Call me arrogant but I expect us to finish above Burnley this season, we're better than them. Simple.

I'd say they are a decent side, we are a good side.

Out of ten games at Filbert Way I'd expect us to win 6/7.

Very good? Good enough to finish in the automatic promotion spots? Play-offs maybe? I doubt it. Call me arrogant but I expect us to finish above Burnley this season, we're better than them. Simple.

Who knows mate, they're organised and can score a goal or two. I see the point you're making. The Bristol City's, Barnsley's etc of the world we "expect" to beat. I just wouldn't particularly class Burnley within that group personally.

Nothing wrong we saying we should win certain games at all.

Saying we shouldn't need to be at our best when we have spent the last 2-3 seasons hanging around mid-table in and around the same position as the team we are playing smacks of arrogance.

We weren't at our best yesterday and we won. Sorry if I'm coming across as a bit pompous and arrogant but I want to be pushing for promotion this season and I believe that "our best" is not needed to beat Burnley if we are that team looking for promotion. If "our best" really is needed to beat Burnley then we probably aren't good enough to go up this season.

Who knows mate, they're organised and can score a goal or two. I see the point you're making. The Bristol City's, Barnsley's etc of the world we "expect" to beat. I just wouldn't particularly class Burnley within that group personally.

Yes I agree, I think they're above them for sure. But still, although I get the feeling people don't like me for saying this ( :blush:), I really think they're a team we should look to take 3 points from if we are to go up.

I expect us to beat every single team at home because we are at home not easy granted but that is the mentality we have at this atm, away from home we need to develop that ruthlessness and take our chances because that will aid us in our promotion aspirations.

Archived