Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Henry May Leave Too - Cygan

Arsenal defender Pascal Cygan fears striker Thierry Henry will be the next player to leave Highbury.

Midfielder Patrick Vieira left Arsenal for Italian champions Juventus in a £13.7million move, and Cygan believes Vieira's departure may lead to the exit of Henry.

"I can foresee the possibility of Thierry leaving as a result of Patrick's departure," Cygan told The Sun.

"Vieira has given Arsenal so much and this transfer is a fair way of paying him back. I have heard people say that boss Arsene Wenger wants to sign two international class players.

But if it means losing Pat for him, what the hell is the point?

"Patrick will leave behind a huge gap and I don't see who will be able to replace him. The training ground will be a sad place without him."

:banana: :banana: :banana::clap::wave::wave:

Arsenal are going :thumbdown::whistle:

lol

It was bound to happen one day really. They should of sold him last year to Real who were offering nearlly £25m.

If Henry does go then it will be for a simlar amount of money and the only two clubs that have that kind of money are Real and Chelsea. But i can see other clubs like Juve (but he wouldnt go backto them!), Milan, Barca getting that kind of money just to get a player like Henry.

Thought the thread was going to be about our Henry

139471[/snapback]

I wish! :rolleyes:

...Hope he won't be there Tuesday and the start of the new season! We will have to wait and hope though...

Horny Henry = :blush::nono::thumbdown::ermm: :laugh: :doh: :w00t: :S:unsure::(:angry::rolleyes::huh::wave:

i don't think he will leave, why so anti-arsenal to? when on form they play the most attractive football in the premiership

139538[/snapback]

They do play some nice football but i think that they can get really cocky sometimes and that annoys me. But when they are on form its a joy to watch!

I dont really like Pires though. He is so....French. Im sorry to stererotype but he pussy foots around and his goatie!!!!!

Just beacuse he is captain doesnt mean he wont leave!

139480[/snapback]

I know it doesn't but I just think it would be unlikly he would leave now he has just been given captancy, hopefully he will leave though ;)

i don't think he will leave, why so anti-arsenal to? when on form they play the most attractive football in the premiership

139538[/snapback]

I just hate them as Hitesh said they are very cocky, I don't really like Wenger, French policy as well, Arsenal are an english team play more than at least 2 english players! Even Ashley Cole has hit out at Wenger French Policy in the past! Fair enough Man Utd/Chelsea many other PL teams don't consist of mainly English players but they definetly have more English players in there team than Arsenal! I also have many other reasons for hating Arsenal as well!

Arsenal along with Aston Vile are one of my most hated teams!

Archived