Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Good/Bad Karma

Am I the only one who looks for good or bad omens, especially away, when going to a game? Example of good Karma, seeing a live fox, Walkers Crisp lorry, anything containing the name Pearson.

Example of bad Karma, seeing a dead fox,

Is anybody nuts like me?

Am I the only one who looks for good or bad omens, especially away, when going to a game? Example of good Karma, seeing a live fox, Walkers Crisp lorry, anything containing the name Pearson.

Is anybody nuts like me?

I must be very nuts like you. Seeing a dead fox is the kiss of death to a game. Not seen one today but then I haven't left my house, so not sure how much to read into that! lol

I like to wear certain clothes even if I'm just listening. Like today I've not worn any blue and I've got white socks on, sadly though all my white City shirts are in the wash so I've had to make do with yellow.

My uncle bought a season ticket for 07/08 and on the same day my Grandma got attacked by a fox.

Is anybody nuts like me?

Not really, but I did drink in O'Neill's opposite St Pancras before the Wortho cup final against Tranmere just because of the name

Archived