Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bwfcbob123

Greetings From Bolton

Leicester currently sit in 4th place in the Championship. How has your season been so far?

Inconsistent, at times our football and results have been great, at times the midfield gets overpowered and we struggle

Is promotion a realistic possibility this season under Nigel Pearson?

Definitely; however a few changes are needed to get automatic promotion, play-offs is more likely at the moment.

In the summer, Matt Mills swapped the King Power Stadium for the Reebok Stadium. Did you rate him as a player? Were you sad to see him go?

One of the worst defenders to put on a Leicester shirt, was big headed, overrated and just an all round shit footballer, I would of drove him to Bolton myself but chuck him out the car half way, and make him walk the rest.

Bolton's new manager Dougie Freedman took charge of his first game on Saturday, when the wanderers beat Cardiff 2-1. Do you rate Freedman as a manager? Do you think that this is a good move for him?

He is a good young and up and coming manager, he should do well at Bolton, he will be nothing like Megson and Coyle in the past, Freedman is fresh and should be good for you guys.

David Nugent is currently your top scorer with 6 goals. Who else is likely to be a danger to the Bolton goal on Tuesday?

Knockaert, Marshall and King

Which Bolton player do you think Nigel Pearson will be earmarking as a potential threat to his team?

Bolton have a quality side, but just haven't started that well, Mark Davies was quality when he was on loan at Leicester, while Kevin Davies, Eagles, Petrov etc... will all be dangerous

And finally, what do you think the final score will be at the Reebok on Tuesday evening?

2-0 Bolton, fingers crossed it won't be 5-0 like that time we played each other in the Premier League about 10 years ago.

• Leicester currently sit in 4th place in the Championship. How has your season been so far?
  • Compared to last season, vastly improved
  • Is promotion a realistic possibility this season under Nigel Pearson?
  • Yes as it is for about 10 clubs IMO very tight league,think top 2 will go up with lowest points haul to date! Think we will go up personally.
  • In the summer, Matt Mills swapped the King Power Stadium for the Reebok Stadium. Did you rate him as a player? Were you sad to see him go?
  • Matt Mills was over priced, overrated especially by himself and a massive disruption to our squad, like many City fans I would have driven him to the Reebok
  • Bolton's new manager Dougie Freedman took charge of his first game on Saturday, when the wanderers beat Cardiff 2-1. Do yu rate Freedman as a manager? Do you think that this is a good move for him?
  • Personally think it was a surprise move, however time will tell especially if he gets you playing to the level your squad should be
  • David Nugent is currently your top scorer with 6 goals. Who else is likely to be a danger to the Bolton goal on Tuesday?
  • If we turn up we're a right handful going forward pace and power in abundance, big if with mini blip.
  • Which Bolton player do you think Nigel Pearson will be earmarking as a potential threat to his team?
  • Kevin Davies, proper quality Centre Forward always rated the guy massively.
  • And finally, what do you think the final score will be at the Reebok on Tuesday evening?
  • Would take any draw right now, as tough place to go, think you will afford us more space playing your own football and being at home so optimstically say we will squeek it 2-1

• Leicester currently sit in 4th place in the Championship. How has your season been so far?
  • Compared to last season, vastly improved
  • Yes as it is for about 10 clubs IMO very tight league,think top 2 will go up with lowest points haul to date! Think we will go up personally.
  • In the summer, Matt Mills swapped the King Power Stadium for the Reebok Stadium. Did you rate him as a player? Were you sad to see him go?
  • Matt Mills was over priced, overrated especially by himself and a massive disruption to our squad, like many City fans I would have driven him to the Reebok
  • Bolton's new manager Dougie Freedman took charge of his first game on Saturday, when the wanderers beat Cardiff 2-1. Do yu rate Freedman as a manager? Do you think that this is a good move for him?
  • Personally think it was a surprise move, however time will tell especially if he gets you playing to the level your squad should be
  • David Nugent is currently your top scorer with 6 goals. Who else is likely to be a danger to the Bolton goal on Tuesday?
  • If we turn up we're a right handful going forward pace and power in abundance, big if with mini blip.
  • Which Bolton player do you think Nigel Pearson will be earmarking as a potential threat to his team?
  • Kevin Davies, proper quality Centre Forward always rated the guy massively.
  • And finally, what do you think the final score will be at the Reebok on Tuesday evening?
  • Would take any draw right now, as tough place to go, think you will afford us more space playing your own football and being at home so optimstically say we will squeek it 2-1

I agree with every single word of that BTS..

:thumbup:

All i've got to say is Mark Davies is the best central midfielder i've ever seen in a Leicester shirt bar Muzzy Izzet and Neil Lennon and the 3 times we've faced Dougie Freedman as a manager we've never lost. Let's hope the same happens tomorrow night as we badly need to stop this run of defeats.

All i've got to say is Mark Davies is the best central midfielder i've ever seen in a Leicester shirt bar Muzzy Izzet and Neil Lennon and the 3 times we've faced Dougie Freedman as a manager we've never lost. Let's hope the same happens tomorrow night as we badly need to stop this run of defeats.

:nono:

Better than expected, would have taken being 4th at this time of the season if given to me at the beginning.

Most certainly, with constancy we should be getting top 2.

Rated him as a player, not as a leader. Was proven that we conceded less when we had him in the team and I feel he wasn't given the chance to prove his worth. People are going to disagree with this, but that fact is we conceded less with him playing.

• Bolton's new manager Dougie Freedman took charge of his first game on Saturday, when the wanderers beat Cardiff 2-1. Do you rate Freedman as a manager? Do you think that this is a good move for him?

Good young manager that if given the financial support will do a great job wherever he goes. Questionable move seeing where Palace where/are in the league.

If he's in the mood, Anthony Knockaert. Fiery little player who on his day is unplayable. Danny Drinkwater could also be a threat with his passing if he's playing well.

Mark Davies without a doubt. Tried to sign him when he was on loan here and was highly rated by all fans.

• And finally, what do you think the final score will be at the Reebok on Tuesday evening.

Another 2-1 scoreline, hopefully to us.

Archived