Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in exile

Do they mean us......

14-10-1976 Pussycat: Mississippi was No.1 and I am convinced that the chorus when they are supposedly singing Mississippi, they are in fact singing ' Leicester City'.

I thought so back in 1976 and it was played on Radio 1 on a show where they identified song tracks where the lyrics sounded different to what was being sung. Just listened to it again on You Tube (I can't seem to copy the link to this post) and I swear they are singing Leicester City..........would it be a good song to sing ?????

:scarf:

That's exactly what my hubbie said- but I can only hear 'Leicester City' !!! and it's a good listen as well....... :scarf:

And if Stoke can sing to Delilah.....just be so good to have one song the whole crowd sung.....I know I am older but still like a good sing at the footie and yearn for a return to the MON days - for singing and songs that is x

Archived