Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Cardiff Match Thread

Agreed watch the Pearson bashers come out again.How many times did we hit the woodwork or their keeper make good saves and even had a couple cleared off the line.IMO NP IS the right man for the job.We're playing the best football i've seen us play for ages,we're better placed in the league than than we have been for years(except when NP was here the first time) & people are still not happy.

I don't know what they want, we are playing brilliant football (Pearson was knocked for being boring but we have been far from that), and in the playoffs!! and still serious challenges for the autos...

Good start till they scored then we where clueless.

Can any NP fan defend his decision to bring on Lingard.!!!!

Did he even touch the ball, never seen him do anything of use as a sub yet.

Can see why Futacs wants out in Jan, with players like Lingard and Vrdy to some extent getting a game ahead of him.

Got to cut out these stupid errors at the back. Overall we're pretty solid but how are we meant to win games when we give people like Craig Bellamy the freedom of our box? I think we had about 5 defenders marking no-one for their goal.

Whitbread is atrocious. Head the fvcker to a blue shirt you moron. His chipped passes made me want to kill myself by half time.

Let's not forget we played pretty well in the first half. We pressed high, made a number of chances and although it took a while to regain our composure we were looking good again up until Vardy got a knock.

Pearson's subs were laughable. Lingard offers nothing. He's so insignificant I can't even be arsed to check I've spelt his name right. Waghorn can't have been fit. I don't care who you are, you can't play 10 days after having your appendix out, and I don't know what Futacs has to do to get a game.

Why aren't we playing 4-2-3-1? The formation we have played our best football in. The formation that allows us to play Lloyd, Knockaert and Marshall with less risk than playing two of them in a 4-4-2. Not to mention giving Drinky and King a chance to compete in midfield.

I love big NP but in recent weeks he has got it embarrassingly wrong. Needs to sort it out quickly else the overwhelming majority will turn fast.

Archived