Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Our midfield is non-existent.

What a load of absoloute bollocks

Cardiff a hoofball to the target man team? **** off , bellamy hasn't played 2 games in a row this season

Peter whittingham the best player outside the premier league creative

Today cardiff ddnt play free flowing football because all they had to do was hit the two fullbackS on the counter , so they scored 1 sat back and waited to counter..

Often this season cardiff have created goals from playing football and that is why they score so many goals the last time cardiff ddnt score was the 22nd of september

Noone a flair winger with great technical ability

Whittingham the best creative midfielder outside the premier league you won't see a more technicaly gifted player outside the prem

Kimbo-kyung supposed to be the next big thing coming out of asia wonderful touch and football inteligence

Joe mason extremely skillfull wonderful movement

Bellamy.... Think what you like.

You really are bitter aren't you

Well you seem to be quite full of yourself. I've only seen your team play twice this season and both times you've had exactly the same tactics. HOOF long towards Gestede or Helgusson to win the flick on or a HOOF into space for Bellamy to run onto. You haven't played excellent football either time. Lets face it your not the Championship's Swansea are you? Also a lot of your goals have come from set pieces which is why Mark Hudson has scored many goals. Seems fair to call you Stoke. You both play ugly ****ing football and are arrogant *****.

Anyway GingerFox enough of us having a go at the Cardiff fan.

I just seen the highlights on the football league show, and still think Konchesky was at fault, he had enough time to stop the cross, or put his foot in but he failed to do so.

Sorry mate but I'm not blaming King on this one.

Anyway GingerFox enough of us having a go at the Cardiff fan.

I just seen the highlights on the football league show, and still think Konchesky was at fault, he had enough time to stop the cross, or put his foot in but he failed to do so.

Sorry mate but I'm not blaming King on this one.

Toss up for me mate you can blame both of them but I'd also throw Whitbread in there! Konchesky simple pass to him under no pressure. Aimless HOOF forward straight to the Cardiff defender and they hit us on the counter. He's such a liability. The main man from Ireland (Birmingham haha) can't come back quick enough.

Toss up for me mate you can blame both of them but I'd also throw Whitbread in there! Konchesky simple pass to him under no pressure. Aimless HOOF forward straight to the Cardiff defender and they hit us on the counter. He's such a liability. The main man from Ireland (Birmingham haha) can't come back quick enough.

St Ledger will be out for a while yet, just to think we didn't lose a game when he was in the side, and what a great winning run we had, then he got injured and we have hit our typical inconsistent patch.

To me I would get Baptiste in, and when St Ledger is back, but him back in when properly fit, and put Baptiste at right-back and De Laet on the bench, or the other way around. Whitbread has done ok in some games recently, but still not stood out and put in a proper good performance, like St Ledger and Morgan were doing when they partnered each other. Whitbread makes too many mistakes, and likes to play hoof ball, I hate that style of play and it gets me rattled, can't stand defenders hoofing it all the time, and if he carries on doing it, he will be my new hate victim, taking over Mills reign.

Well you seem to be quite full of yourself. I've only seen your team play twice this season and both times you've had exactly the same tactics. HOOF long towards Gestede or Helgusson to win the flick on or a HOOF into space for Bellamy to run onto. You haven't played excellent football either time. Lets face it your not the Championship's Swansea are you? Also a lot of your goals have come from set pieces which is why Mark Hudson has scored many goals. Seems fair to call you Stoke. You both play ugly ****ing football and are arrogant *****.

Your basing your opinion on two games neither of which have been at home and in football a typical away side plays 4 - 5 - 1 , a typical home side plays an attacking or offensive formation like 4 - 4 - 2

The game went away from us & the players got desperate and resorted to playing it long, missing the midfield out & King looks poor? Blame hoofer Konch & 50p head Whitbread.

Don't agree. Midfielders should give the defence options to pass short. A midfield not prepared to look for space to receive the ball and the lack of a true goalscorer lost us the game today. Not Konch and Whitbread.

Archived