Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Storming

Chris Wood ?

Is he our player yet as apparently we had him on 24hour loan for Tues match and I havnt seen anywhere stating the deal has been compleated ?

It is completed, naturally. We only loaned him so we could register him for the game. I don't see that the management team would just take a player on for 24 hours!

Don't fret. He's ours. We can give him a fancy hair do and start doting over him immediately.

He played on saturday and you seriously think he's not our player lol

Wouldnt mind loaning Ronaldo for a game :whistle:

Never heard of a loan player ? And it wasTues and he was on Loan so he could play I have still not seen it on any official site or on the Transfer list that he has compleated the move yet have you ?

Never heard of a loan player ? And it wasTues and he was on Loan so he could play I have still not seen it on any official site or on the Transfer list that he has compleated the move yet have you ?

The OS is very poor at releasing contract details so they may never add any more.

Merc on Wednesday

City had signed Wood on an emergency loan so he could make his debut. He will complete his permanent move from West Bromwich Albion today.

Even if it was a loan he had obviously passed his medical and there was nothing in the way of a permanent.

Archived