Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

A BOTTLE of Malky Please.

how very little you know then, and who are you to judge? its people like you that come on here just wanting to cause trouble that spoil these forums.

People understood the point i was making is that when it comes to the big games or the pressure is on then cardiff have suffered under the pressure.

Well, last time I checked, I was me. That's who I am to judge.

Do you really think if I just looked to cause trouble that 4 1/2 years and 11.5k posts after joining I still wouldn't have had any retribution from the mods? No, first and foremost I'm on here because I enjoy the place. I just like to insult morons, which brings us back to you - the post you made was petulant in tone, incorrect, rather foolish (would you honestly play down their achievements last season, reaching the league cup final and losing on penalties to a Liverpool side who, while rapidly becoming a laughing stock, are hardly a poor team?) and to top it off, only just reaching the status of coherent.

Archived