Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

A BOTTLE of Malky Please.

Let's face it, right now Cardiff are the better team - hence the 10 point lead. If we we're in their position we'd all be very confident that we'll go on to win the league from this point onwards, even with the largeish amount of games yet to play.

Both LCFC and CCFC are obviously good teams and definitely the best two in the division. My heart says that we'll continue our run and sneak a tight win at Cardiff and make it go down to the wire, but my head says that we'll get beat at Cardiff and finish 2nd.

Either way I think both auto spots are Leicester's and Cardiff's to lose.

On a side note, when I do a Welsh person impression, I go really high pitched and shout 'Isn't iiiit? Wasn't iiiit?' in Welsh.

Anyone know where I got this from, it's been bugging me for ages?

Not a clue Sugar Tits, What's Occurring thou?

Listen Guys, at times we play some really good technical stuff and sometimes we don't.

And more often than not this season our best results have been when our technical game hasn't been there.

You Battered(Yes battered) us at the KP, but we defended well and took our chance.

Points win prizes,not performances.

And I firmly believe you make your own luck,especially in this league.

Is the league over?NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

Are there more twists to come?YOU BET YOUR ASS THERE IS.

Will the Cardiff Leicester game decide the winners?NO.

Does the 10 point lead mean anything? NOT AT THE MO.

But I'd rather be chased than be chasing.

their - nearly ****ing identical - owners

You racist bastard.

But, yeah - what finners said. A shirt colour doesn't exactly mean much compared to ridiculous prices. Hell, if people want to start pissing out on that, I might as well point out that we wore Black, Chocolate Brown and White as colours before we even so much as touched on the current royal blue.

Let's stop with all the Welsh bashing, and anyway, everyone knows that it's the north Welsh who are all a bit too closely related.

The bloke probably realises that his attempt to undermine our confidence has backfired as it has just exposed his anxieties about Leicester's current good form and potential to gatecrash the top spot come May.

He has admitted he probably came across as a bit of a tool with the original post and I think we should cut him some slack.

Fact is, not that I think they will, but what could any of us do if the Raksriaksorns decided Leicester should play in the colours of the Thai flag?

We couldn't do anything about it and chances are, even though most would promise dire retribution, the vast majority of us would continue to support our club (unless it snowed) and moan into our beer afterwards.

Not a clue Sugar Tits,

You're only calling me that because you want to lick my nipples.

What's Occurring thou?

Nothing much, just settling down to watch MOTD.

Welsh people generally?

It probably was just general, but when I do it it sounds like I picked it up from a tv show where some Welsh bird was on the phone or something. Thought it might be a famous quote!

I've already mentioned that this team is different to any other before it and we didn't bottle it last year. We got beat in play offs by WestSpam (Favs for the Lge) and beat by Scousers In cup final.

The big heads and egos from Dave Moans era are long gone.

We fight we chase and work for everything on the pitch. And we have a but of quality with it also.

So please do not pin your hopes up on you guys getting 1st when we have our annual bottle as some are calling it.

10 points clear and all we are concerned about is our next game.

Feet on the ground and ready for our next challenge.

JUDGING BY SOME POSTERS ON HERE;

You guys are gonna hammer us at the CCS soon?

But let's say, you don't and by the time we face eachother our lead is extended.. Will you respect us then?

*NOTE*

I am not a WUM or someone looking for a slagging match.

So immature posts will not be responded to.

Shouldn't this be on a Cardiff City forum? We don't care about your Mickey Mouse, sellout club.

You're only calling me that because you want to lick my nipples.

Nothing much, just settling down to watch MOTD.

It probably was just general, but when I do it it sounds like I picked it up from a tv show where some Welsh bird was on the phone or something. Thought it might be a famous quote!

And I suppose you talk about muzzy is it? (See what I did there) I'll get my coat.............

Ew bloody sheep. Get off our forum.

Apart from the first post of the topic, which the Cardiff fan admitted may have been influenced by drinking a few, he talks a fair bit of sense compared to other Cardiff fans. I enjoy reading what other fans of other teams have to say on here, so hope he stays around on here, so he can congratulate us when we overtake them and lift the title :thumbup:

Some of my accusations? I haven't said anything about you defending them because they're Welsh.

I'm certainly not taking pot shots because they're Welsh personally, as someone with family in Wales, who regularly visits the country, I can assure you my comments are not aimed at them because they're Cardiff. In fact I genuinley want them to go up with us given the realistic alternatives. But their fans rolled over far too easily when something that genuinley is important to most football fans was ****ed around with. The 'Walkers Stadium' name and the sponsor on the shirt are not important to us so of course we didn't complain, but if they tried to change the colour of the kit I hope that we'd put up more of a fight, even if you don't. (Edit: I'm aware that wasn't solely aimed at me, but the point still stands).

Disagree with this entirely.

I would love our stadium to have a bit of identity, not just named after the highest bidder.

Apart from the first post of the topic, which the Cardiff fan admitted may have been influenced by drinking a few, he talks a fair bit of sense compared to other Cardiff fans. I enjoy reading what other fans of other teams have to say on here, so hope he stays around on here, so he can congratulate us when we overtake them and lift the title :thumbup:

I know, he's been alright to be fair. I just fancied being immature :) come on city, can't let the bloody welsh win the league!!

To the OP you said you will not reply to immature comments and your not a wum, you will not get a decent post on here writing a message like that, so theres no point in you staying on the forum looking for answers because you won't find one you like. so in other word's p*ss off.

I actually found you a very respectable poster before aswell lol

I think the Cardiff fan hasnt said much wrong in his opening post.

Tbh Cardiff , althought not spectacular, have done well this season and deserve respect. 10 points is alot to make up, no matter how good we are playing atm.

I said it a couple of months back(before they even beat us) that Cardiff are certainties for top spot and so far nothing has changed my mind. Malkey has a presense about him and is a good manager, you saw that last year with a Kenny MIller glaring miss away from winning the Carling Cup. Getting smashed by the Hammers is probably the only time they have looked clueless but then again West Ham were FAR too good for the division.

I cant pretend I like Cardiff as a club but 10 poins clear is a sign of consistency. Extremely strong at home and grind out wins away. Although if they think they are already guranteed to win the league then it only takes a blip of 2 losses and suddenly they could bottle it.

If were being honest though, I personally think that because of the competiviness of the league, I doubt even if they do bottle it, that 2 teams would be consistent enough to overtake them anyway!

FairPlay this is a good advert as to why you shouldn't drink alcohol and post on forums ;-)

I will return tomorrow sober and right any wrongs I have performed.

But for now I will just say "MIND THE GAP".

If you do go up and that looks a safe bet at the moment you will be the ones looking at a gap. That will be the gap between you and the rest of the Prem. You will not last five minutes there it's too big for a club like you and you will be down with the Christmas decorations, enjoy it while you can.

Heyyyyyy, don't be so hard on yourself kiddo lol

84% of ladies would be grateful to have a man like you humping them for crying out loud. 2% are not interested in sex and the other 14% are flipping mental!

Waaaahahahahahahahsjjdjfjdkd lol lol lol

That's about as much as a can muster at the moment. El Empty for mod!

I would love our stadium to have a bit of identity, not just named after the highest bidder.

I think you're missing my point, I'm saying that no one was bothered about the name change to the King Power Stadium because no one cared about the 'Walkers Stadium' name.

We went into administration as it was. If we hadn't sold the naming rights we'd really have been up shit creek.

Archived