Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

A BOTTLE of Malky Please.

You racist leek-eating, sheep-shagging Taffy!

But, yeah - what finners said. A shirt colour doesn't exactly mean much compared to ridiculous prices. Hell, if people want to start pissing out on that, I might as well point out that we wore Black, Chocolate Brown and White as colours before we even so much as touched on the current royal blue.

Your's sincerely,

Ginger-haired, fried-mars-bar-eating, haggis shagging Jock.

:whistle:

Guest BlueBrett

On the shirt colour argument I'd say that a change would really piss me off but I wouldn't regard it as the end of the world. In Cardiff's case however I do think it is made a bit worse by the fact that their shirt colour was linked to their nickname and therefore more entwined with the identity of the club than most. Then again I suppose Sunderland don't play in black..great, a pointless post.

Well first of all can appologise to anyone I may of offended, if I did offend anyone?

Certainly got tongues wagging though eh!!

Honestly I have stated on many ocassions that I feel Leicester are the biggest threat in the league simply due to the wealth of talent they posess.

Added to the fact that they have replaced the shampoo conditioning managers like Sousa and Sweede with the honest and durable Pearson.

We all let our hair down from time to time(seeing as I'm bald it doesn't take me long)

And I have enough Humility to come on here and show face when on a rare occasion I may lose some by a drunken rant.Whether it was right or wrong the premises of what I ranted on a bout was fairly accurate in my opinion. This set of players have a complete different ethos as to what DaveJones squad had.

But there is a still a long way to go.

And I must admit, I am looking forward to our next 3 meetings... 1 in Cardiff and 2 in the prem next season.

Well first of all can appologise to anyone I may of offended, if I did offend anyone?

Honestly I have stated on many ocassions that I feel Leicester are the biggest threat in the league simply due to the wealth of talent they posess.

Added to the fact that they have replaced the shampoo conditioning managers like Sousa and Sweede with the honest and durable Pearson.

We all let our hair down from time to time(seeing as I'm bald it doesn't take me long)

And I have enough Humility to come on here and show face when on a rare occasion I may lose some by a drunken rant.Whether it was right or wrong the premises of what I ranted on a bout was fairly accurate in my opinion. This set of players have a complete different ethos as to what DaveJones squad had.

And I must admit, I am looking forward to our next 3 meetings... 1 in Cardiff and 2 in the prem next season.

I did like your drunken postings :D Personally I think you've said some very fair things, but I'm still hoping you're wrong and have a collapse :D

Listen Guys, at times we play some really good technical stuff and sometimes we don't.

And more often than not this season our best results have been when our technical game hasn't been there.

You Battered(Yes battered) us at the KP, but we defended well and took our chance.

Points win prizes,not performances.

And I firmly believe you make your own luck,especially in this league.

Is the league over?NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

Are there more twists to come?YOU BET YOUR ASS THERE IS.

Will the Cardiff Leicester game decide the winners?NO.

Does the 10 point lead mean anything? NOT AT THE MO.

But I'd rather be chased than be chasing.

Totally agree, not bad considering the hangover you've probably got! My prediction is we will be the 2 promoted teams as 10 point gap is significant ! I also genuinely believe we will catch andpass you. I think you're due a blip, just my opinion, time will tell. COYB :chant:

Fair enough that is. Think Cardiff won't stutter this season and only BLINDING form from us will see us catch you. Your consistency is envious to be honest. I would be more than happy with a point at Cardiff and certainly do not expect it. Regards our promotion chances, I am looking to increase the gap between us and 3rd. It would be nice to be Champs but I have to agree with another poster on here, positions 1 and 2 make little difference to me other than the comfort of the extra points gap.

Some of our fans should not get too carried away just yet unless we can create a gap on third and a challenge to first. Then start with the big talk.

I think you'll have a blip but I don't think it'll be a big enough blip a'la West Ham last year to enable us to catch you. Even if you drop those ten points, this division's so unpredictable I just can't see us being perfect enough to take advantage. We're the best two teams in the division though, no question.

People always used to say you weren't proper Scottish.

But look at you now.

A ginger racist.

In the words of 'kokopops:

Waaaahahahahahahahsjjdjfjdkd lol lol lol

to the bashers who slated my posts ,it was done from memory as i didnt have time to google it as was on my phone. i am sure u got the idea though ffs

The idea I got from it was that you have more teeth than brain cells, was that what you intended?

In the words of 'kokopops:

Waaaahahahahahahahsjjdjfjdkd lol lol lol

The idea I got from it was that you have more teeth than brain cells, was that what you intended?

how very little you know then, and who are you to judge? its people like you that come on here just wanting to cause trouble that spoil these forums.

People understood the point i was making is that when it comes to the big games or the pressure is on then cardiff have suffered under the pressure.

how very little you know then, and who are you to judge? its people like you that come on here just wanting to cause trouble that spoil these forums.

People understood the point i was making is that when it comes to the big games or the pressure is on then cardiff have suffered under the pressure.

People understood the point you were making, and they also understood that you made it like a petulant child, ignorant of the evidence this season has laid before you. Not to mention you got your facts wrong anyway in your list of the sort of success we'd be glad to have ourselves.

Archived