Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

A BOTTLE of Malky Please.

I've already mentioned that this team is different to any other before it and we didn't bottle it last year. We got beat in play offs by WestSpam (Favs for the Lge) and beat by Scousers In cup final.

The big heads and egos from Dave Moans era are long gone.

We fight we chase and work for everything on the pitch. And we have a but of quality with it also.

So please do not pin your hopes up on you guys getting 1st when we have our annual bottle as some are calling it.

10 points clear and all we are concerned about is our next game.

Feet on the ground and ready for our next challenge.

JUDGING BY SOME POSTERS ON HERE;

You guys are gonna hammer us at the CCS soon?

But let's say, you don't and by the time we face eachother our lead is extended.. Will you respect us then?

*NOTE*

I am not a WUM or someone looking for a slagging match.

So immature posts will not be responded to.

The general consensus from your fans is that you have won the league, 18 games to go though if you still 10 points ahead of us by the end of the season then fair play, we aren't going to lie down in the face of adversity and we will be pushing you for the title.

In your forum they are saying are defences are equal and our attack is better so why dont we have a chance of 'battering' you, isnt that not showing respect???

And you have to admit that you have been getting a lot of luck. Fot example ur first goal when it bounced of the post straight to your player. Whereas leicester have hit the bar/post so many times and i can't even remember the last time we got a goal like that. We also never get peno's and usually have to work very hard for our wins. In all of thr cardiff games ive watched this year you seem to have A LOT of good fortune.

I've already mentioned that this team is different to any other before it and we didn't bottle it last year. We got beat in play offs by WestSpam (Favs for the Lge) and beat by Scousers In cup final.

We fight we chase and work for everything on the pitch. And we have a but of quality with it also.

So please do not pin your hopes up on you guys getting 1st when we have our annual bottle as some are calling it.

But let's say, you don't and by the time we face eachother our lead is extended.. Will you respect us then?

*NOTE*

When were top in may please comment again

I couldn't care less who finishes 1st or 2nd, who remembers Div 2 titles? I'm looking down at 3rd and that's it.

I think it's a great achievement to win the Championship, widely accepted as one of the hardest divisions to get out of. Are you telling me you wouldn't remember winning the league at Forest on the last day of the season? It'd be one of our greatest promotion, possibly even the greatest.

Having watched Cardiff more than once, I am perplexed as to how they're so far clear. They've looked average in most of their games, but have some quality individuals in Bellamy, Hudson and Whittingham. They don't look the sort to rip teams apart 6-0 and 6-1 as we have this season, more set up to grind out 1-0 and 2-0 wins. A couple of injuries here and there and they could very easily come unstuck.

With ourselves, Middlesbrough, Watford, Burnley and Hull still to play Cardiff have won nothing yet; so the growing triumphalism evident in the OP is perhaps a little premature. As for the bottling; three consecutive play-off failures under two managers, the last two of which were pretty spectacular, doesn't suggest a great deal of mental strength to me.

Cardiff are undoubtedly favourites for the Championship title, but there will be at least three teams snapping at their heels all the way and Cardiff have to play all of them before May. That's going to take mental strength, something Cardiff have shown to be lacking in recent years.

*NOTE*

Is it respect or promotion your after? I think both may be a tall order and if all you are concerned about is your next game, why post this on here? You've got Leeds next I think whilst we are still involved in the FA Cup! Good luck though and roll on May!

Archived