Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

A BOTTLE of Malky Please.

I've already mentioned that this team is different to any other before it and we didn't bottle it last year. We got beat in play offs by WestSpam (Favs for the Lge) and beat by Scousers In cup final.

The big heads and egos from Dave Moans era are long gone.

We fight we chase and work for everything on the pitch. And we have a but of quality with it also.

So please do not pin your hopes up on you guys getting 1st when we have our annual bottle as some are calling it.

10 points clear and all we are concerned about is our next game.

Feet on the ground and ready for our next challenge.

JUDGING BY SOME POSTERS ON HERE;

You guys are gonna hammer us at the CCS soon?

But let's say, you don't and by the time we face eachother our lead is extended.. Will you respect us then?

*NOTE*

I am not a WUM or someone looking for a slagging match.

So immature posts will not be responded to.

Shouldn't you play in blue.... Oh no just read that you won't respond

Quite an amusing thread.

I would love to see both Cardiff and Leicester go up because it would mean a local away game for me. I'm not bothered about the title and would quite happily give it up for an auto place. However I do believe us Bluebirds will win the title and will secure promotion well before the last game of the season. I do believe Leicester will need a a result on the last day as Hull will still be in the reckoning. So that brings me nicely onto a question for the anti Cardiff foxes on here. If my scenario comes true, highly likely it could do if you are honest with yourself, then will you be so detrimental to us as our last game of the season will be at the KC?

all i can say is

u bottled it in the 2009/10 play off final to blackpool

u bottled it in the 2010/2011 play off final to reading

u bottled it in the 2011/2012 play off final to west ham

u bottled it in the 2012 fa cup final against liverpool

BUT IM SURE YOU WILL KEEP THIS TEN POINT LEAD WITH YOUR OLD SQUAD ,50 POINTS TO PLAY FOR AND MORE TOP TEAMS LEFT TO FACE THAN US

NOT

Just two quick points.

Firstly, it wasn't the Raksriaksorns who named our stadium after a sponsor. Even though it doesn't seem like it, Walkers Stadium is actually a sponsors name.

Secondly, to answer the question about whether people care about promotion or winning the league, let me pose you this. If you could take second now or gamble on a 50/50 on being 1st or 3rd, what would you take? Personally I would take second.

Thirdly, the Cardiff fan's display of confidence in his side's ability to finish top and not 'bottle it' seems born of extreme anxiety to me.

Who is he trying to convince? Us or himself?

No this is the pathetic club whose fans were crying for us to have 3 points deducted due to Chris Wood joining on the 31st December for an emergency one day loan. Couldn't care less about a team that berates English football and its' clubs. If they hate us so much, why don't they join the Welsh League. They need us more than we need them.

Seriously, nobody's said we'll spank Cardiff? I'll say it then.

We'll flippin beat Cardiff. We're now superior. Should have spanked them at home but it didn't quite happen. If we don't beat them then we'll have had an off-day. In fact, I'm so confident I'm off to place £7.99 on it at Skybet - if there's a market this early.

If we don't beat them it's not my fault, I don't want to hear none of that superstitious clapgobble.

I quite like the Welsh as I've always found their women very easy but that's not too surprising when you consider the deficiencies in the male gene pool available to them locally.

Don't think South Wales is big enough for two teams in the long term so it's only matter of time before the blues er, I mean reds, go bust or get absorbed by their more illustrious near neighbours.

So, all things considered, I don't begrudge them their short time in the sun.

all i can say is

BUT IM SURE YOU WILL KEEP THIS TEN POINT LEAD WITH YOUR OLD SQUAD ,50 POINTS TO PLAY FOR AND MORE TOP TEAMS LEFT TO FACE THAN US

NOT

Uh it was the league cup final agains Liverpol and a play off semi final against Reading.

Who's delusional? Has anybody, actually, categorically said we WILL catch you up in anything other than a jovial way? We've one or two fans that are a bit dense (no offence, kingfox) but I don't recall anybody actually stating that we're going to finish top with any degree of severity.

*Also, calm down

with the bloody

Enter

key.

I don't think suggesting Cardiff will get caught (not nesc by us) is delusional at all. Think their very lucky to be where they are, if you watch them play, they're rarely impressive, they certainly don't rip teams apart like we do (apart from Blackburn but at the time my Sunday side could probably of given them a game) thought Blackpool matched them today, from what I've heard Birmingham and and Ipswich also did. And we all know what happened at the King Power where we hammered the shit out of them they just had a bit of quality up front and we did not. Pretty certain if we had had Wood playing instead of Vardy we'd be talking about a four point gap instead of ten.

You can only ride your luck for so long.

I quite like the Welsh as I've always found their women very easy but that's not too surprising when you consider the deficiencies in the male gene pool available to them locally.

Don't think South Wales is big enough for two teams in the long term so it's only matter of time before the blues er, I mean reds, go bust or get absorbed by their more illustrious near neighbours.

So, all things considered, I don't begrudge them their short time in the sun.

As a Welshman who has been living here in the Midlands for a few years I fd your women a lot more easier than the Welshgirls.

We're playing Cardiff away in four (!!) weeks time, Cardiff are ten points clear with 18 games to go and a Cardiff City fan comes on here trying to convince everyone that he's neither scared nor WUMming.

Yeah, sure.

Deep inside, it's all about spouting shit on the forum of your currently closest challenger in the league who are scoring for fun, eh?

Gotta love Cardiff City fans. Delusions of grandeur and whatnot. Pretty sympathetic bunch in that regard.

What matters is the table once May has come.

Thank you and goodnight.

all i can say is

NOT

If you're gonna try and show someone up. Make sure it's not yourself before them.

all i can say is

NOT

:blink:

Some are wrong as pointed out, but you can add 2008/2009 season to that list as well, when they were 4th in the league with a couple of weeks to go, and they ended up finishing 7th.

Conversely I'm dating a Welsh girl and I'm an absolute shambles so Mike Oxlong might have something in what he says

Heyyyyyy, don't be so hard on yourself kiddo lol

84% of ladies would be grateful to have a man like you humping them for crying out loud. 2% are not interested in sex and the other 14% are flipping mental!

Aj1927 on previous threads had made some good points, I think today he was relieved at their win. He then had a few beers to relieve twitchy arse syndrome and then promptly made a nob of himself :P

NOT A TRUER WORD SAID ON ANY FORUM IN THE WORLD THAN THAT POST.

AND IM STILL DRINKING ;-) <o> \o/ <o> \o/

Gutted that Cardiff away is on a Tuesday. Had it been a Saturday, I'd have fancied making a piss-up out of it.

Actually don't think they'll bottle it this year, they've got too much of a winning mentality.

They're still a set of twats for tolerating the colour change.

Archived