Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Huddersfield Cup Replay

Tickets for City’s Fourth Round Replay against Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup with Budweiser will go on sale from 9am on Tuesday 29 January.

After a 1-1 draw at the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday, the Foxes and the Terriers will go head to head at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 12 February to determine who will host Premier League Wigan Athletic in round five.

Tickets for the game will be priced as follows:

General Admission:

Adults - £10

Under-18s/Seniors - £5

Fosse Club:

Season Ticket Holders/Second Half Season Ticket Holders/Members

Adults: £15

Under-18s/Seniors - £10

Non Season Ticket Holders/Non Second Half Season Ticket Holders/Non Members

Adults: £20

Under-18s/Seniors - £15

Season Ticket Holders will have until 5pm on Tuesday 5 February to secure their own seats for the game before they are released on general sale.

Buying your tickets for the Huddersfield game is easy:

Online:

Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com.

In person from the City Fanstore:

The City Fanstore at King Power Stadium will be open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday and from 9am-2pm on Sundays.

On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.

Call the City Sales Centre:

Call 0844 815 5000 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or 9am-1pm on Saturdays.

Email the City Sales Centre:

Email [email protected] with your ticketing requirements and one of the sales team will call you back.

Am I missing something here

General admission £10

Season Ticket etc. £15

Non Season Ticket £20

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I thought this. For a tenner you can get into the ground but not watch the game? What does this mean? For a tenner, I'm there! For £20 - meh and I think many will think the same.

I thought this. For a tenner you can get into the ground but not watch the game? What does this mean? For a tenner, I'm there! For £20 - meh and I think many will think the same.

The £20 deal is in the Fosse Club, it's £10 for everyone else.

Archived