Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Potential fixture changes

Potential Changes To Fixture Schedule

Posted: Fri 01 Feb 2013

Author: Leicester City

cele-4-3-lc4959-084280-633986_478x359.jpg

Leicester City Image by: Plumb Images

Details of possible adjustments to the fixture schedule pending progress in the FA Cup with Budweiser.

Further to recent fixture rescheduling brought about by City’s involvement in the FA Cup with Budweiser, the Club would like to clarify any potential rearrangements that may be made as a result of further progress in the competition.

City’s Fourth Round Replay against Huddersfield Town will take place at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 12 February (kick-off 7.30pm).

Should the Foxes be successful in the Fourth Round Replay:

- The Fifth Round tie against Wigan Athletic will take place at King Power Stadium on Sunday 17 February (kick-off 3.55pm).

- The npower Championship home fixture against Charlton Athletic, originally scheduled for Tuesday 19 February, would subsequently take place on Wednesday 20 February (kick-off 7.45pm).

Should Huddersfield be successful in the Fourth Round Replay:

- The visit of Charlton Athletic to King Power Stadium will go ahead as previously scheduled on Tuesday 19 February (kick-off 7.45pm).

Tickets purchased in advance for the Charlton Athletic game will be valid for either date (19/20 February). Should City progress to the Fifth Round of the FA Cup with Budweiser, tickets for the Wigan Athletic tie will go on sale immediately after the Fourth Round Replay.

So frustrating how you can't even book a standard tuesday night game in advance anymore, that's 30 quid down the shitter if we get through. When you live as far away as I do they don't make it easy for you.

Can't argue with the club though, have let you know fairly quickly this season

If we beat Hudds then lose to Wigan i'll be so pissed.

So frustrating how you can't even book a standard tuesday night game in advance anymore, that's 30 quid down the shitter if we get through. When you live as far away as I do they don't make it easy for you.

In this case is simply down to us being successful.

Why is it 30 quid down the shitter?

Can't you get it refunded?

Archived