Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

9 wins from 14 games = Automatic Promotion

Im not even looking at 2nd anymore. I just want to get enough wins under the belt to get in the playoffs. Then look at whats left!

To not get int he play offs now would need a disastrous run of form ..... 5 wins from 14 would be enough i'm guessing.

To not get int he play offs now would need a disastrous run of form ..... 5 wins from 14 would be enough i'm guessing.

Not sure i agree about that. This spell we are having only needs to go on for tonight and Ipswich on Saturday and we would probably be down in 7th playing catchup. Fine margins now in reality

Not sure i agree about that. This spell we are having only needs to go on for tonight and Ipswich on Saturday and we would probably be down in 7th playing catchup. Fine margins now in reality

Just had a longer look at the league - and I agree ... I reckon 6 wins not 5. and a couple of draws that will inevitably happen anyway.

I think we should concentrate on gettin 3 points tonight first, rather than counting how many we're going to get for the remainder of the season. ðŸ™

Earlier in the season I expected us to bag several goals but now I'm constantly worried about our form. Watford game in particular even though we won.

Come on the foxes

Archived