Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stopper

Wes Morgan - STAR !

Cant agree more.... He is a collossus... and has been immense in his play this season..

However when it comes to being Captain is he strong enough??

I think yesterdays equalizer was in part due to Schmeicals enthusiasm, and getting em up for it, Morgan I have to say to me seems dead from the neck up!!!

Has the man got any passion in his bones ??? As to date I cant remember seeing any?? Walshy would of been bollocking them left right and centre if the were not

playing up to standard, and in the last few matches plenty would of been on the end of his tongue lashing.. Or even a ''come on'' yell to the crowd to get behind them??

So shoot me now as we all have a right to an opinion.. IS BIG WEZ the right captain for our team?? Does he inspire and lead?? Can he lift the team when needed??

And no I dont have any answers as to who could take over, as since Wellens there has not been anyone of that ilk in the team ??

We desperately need a stronger midfielder i think to take on this role, however Im not sure Pearson would want a hardened Character ?

as i think he picks players that can be easily handled...

Right thats my rant done and dont think its been mentioned before, but felt after last night watching him it was a valid point.

Ill wait to be slagged off now ??

Cant agree more.... He is a collossus... and has been immense in his play this season..

I think yesterdays equalizer was in part due to Schmeicals enthusiasm, and getting em up for it, Morgan I have to say to me seems dead from the neck up!!!

Has the man got any passion in his bones ??? As to date I cant remember seeing any?? Walshy would of been bollocking them left right and centre if the were not

playing up to standard, and in the last few matches plenty would of been on the end of his tongue lashing.. Or even a ''come on'' yell to the crowd to get behind them??

So shoot me now as we all have a right to an opinion.. IS BIG WEZ the right captain for our team?? Does he inspire and lead?? Can he lift the team when needed??

And no I dont have any answers as to who could take over, as since Wellens there has not been anyone of that ilk in the team ??

We desperately need a stronger midfielder i think to take on this role, however Im not sure Pearson would want a hardened Character ?

Right thats my rant done and dont think its been mentioned before, but felt after last night watching him it was a valid point.

I think it's more the fact he's a fantastic professional and sets a good example.

The captain shouldn't necessarily be whoever can shout the loudest.

I think it's more the fact he's a fantastic professional and sets a good example.

The captain shouldn't necessarily be whoever can shout the loudest.

agreed, and he is a 100% professional there is no doubting that, but so are some others on the team..

my question was

Does he inspire and lead??

Can he lift the team when needed??

I dont see any encouragement (whether you shout it or not !) from him to the other players.... Which I believe there should be,

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe he is our best player but what an ASS yesterday.

Crucial game first 5 mins

He CHOSE to make a stupid tackle which he knew would get him sent off.

He didn't have to push the guy. At worst Kasper couldn't save it and we went 1-0 down but we'd still have 90 mins with 1 men to turn it around.

Don't know what the guy was thinking!!!

and now he is banned too.

If it was the last minute and we were leading 1-0 maybe that's a wise decision to make but never at the beginning of a match.

Big boo boo Wes at a crucial point of the season.

im sorry but wez head not been on it for weeks now...... another error cost us a match we should of won like ipswich. hes not the player he was earlier in the season . and it seems to coincide with billy going back to forest.... and the fact is 10 men without him played a dam sight better than we have in weeks... lets see what happens when he's out for the red card matches ??????

Agree with this. Morgan's our POTS without a doubt. But shouldn't be captain.

Archived