Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
miggy111

Questions For LCFC COMMITTEE

Could you give me a little more direction in terms of what might be a more 'relevant' line of questioning?

If you have only a few questions you're prepared to answer you might as well just tell me and I'll copy and paste them at you and leave you to get on with it.

Ooooh here's one, I have the choice between some short wool and a tesco carrier bag. Which would make for a better construction material for a nest and what properties would each bring?

Oh and how did you come by the name of Miggy and where are the other 110?

Unfortunately Not. The Equity/Purchase is a Positive Matter so There is No need to Discuss Improvements.

Why do some words deserve capitalisation and some not? 'need' (sic) has an inferiority complex now.

Could you give me a little more direction in terms of what might be a more 'relevant' line of questioning?

If you have only a few questions you're prepared to answer you might as well just tell me and I'll copy and paste them at you and leave you to get on with it.

Ooooh here's one, I have the choice between some short wool and a tesco carrier bag. Which would make for a better construction material for a nest and what properties would each bring?

Oh and how did you come by the name of Miggy and where are the other 110?

Why do some words deserve capitalisation and some not? 'need' (sic) has an inferiority complex now.

Apologies I meant Questions regarding Leicester City Football Club.

I thought my Elvis Hammond (ankle) question was quite relevant. Don't you remember the heady days when he often ploughed a lone furrow upfront? Tearing defences apart and leaving unwary centre backs torn limb from limb?

All until he had that damn (ankle) problem.

I thought my Elvis Hammond (ankle) question was quite relevant. Don't you remember the heady days when he often ploughed a lone furrow upfront? Tearing defences apart and leaving unwary centre backs torn limb from limb?

All until he had that damn (ankle) problem.

Ok, I'm not too sure on that Sorry.

What's wrong with Matty James and how long will he be out? And when's Schluppy coming back.

Person Said on the 22nd February 2013 The Following,

"He has a sore knee, which is unfortunate. We can't see one particular incident where he has picked that up. We will see how he is over the next few days.

New kit ?

That subject has not yet been Discussed.

Are our owners concerned about the way we're playing just now and have they discussed with Nigel Pearson any ways of restoring the expansive style which took us to the top of the table and perhaps financing further reinforcements to better guard against both injury and burn-out?

Irrelevant.

Unfortunately Not. The Equity/Purchase is a Positive Matter so There is No need to Discuss Improvements.

Ok, I'm not too sure on that Sorry.

That subject has not yet been Discussed.

Would it not be easier if you just told us what has been discussed?

Person Said on the 22nd February 2013 The Following,

"He has a sore knee, which is unfortunate. We can't see one particular incident where he has picked that up. We will see how he is over the next few days.

Thirteen days is a long time to have a sore knee. What's the current position and is it likely to continue affecting our momentum?

Would it not be easier if you just told us what has been discussed?

Great Idea, The 5 Subjects That were discussed in great details were the 5 following subjects.

1. Club Website ( LCFC DEVELOPMENTS )

2. LED Perimeter Advertising Board

3. Midweek Fixtures

4. Atmosphere

5. Safe Standing/Banning Standing

Great Idea, The 5 Subjects That were discussed in great details were the 5 following subjects.

3. Midweek Fixtures

4. Atmosphere

OK. So what was said about them?

3. Midweek Fixtures

4. Atmosphere

Ok great so what do you find out ?

What is the volume of Pearson's head? Could you cut your hand on his haircut? Who has the bigger shoes, Filbert Fox or Nigel F Pearson? Also, can I have Filbert's number? Oh and if we lose enough games and can't go up, can the owners force Nigel F Pearson to prance about like an idiot and let Filbert Fox manage the team?

Ta.

What is the volume of Pearson's head? Could you cut your hand on his haircut? Who has the bigger shoes, Filbert Fox or Nigel F Pearson? Also, can I have Filbert's number? Oh and if we lose enough games and can't go up, can the owners force Nigel F Pearson to prance about like an idiot and let Filbert Fox manage the team?

Ta.

Just shut up will you, the 2 beaks is not the reason

Archived