Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Saxondale

Free ticket offer

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but...

They announced over the PA on Tuesday that season ticket holders can get one free guest ticket to either the Millwall, Birmingham or Bolton game. The bloke who sits next to me said he'd also had an email about it.

I can't find anything on my emails, nor on the website. Does anybody know the crack?

Sorry! Thought it must have been covered somewhere.

Easy to miss.

I'll leave this open in case anyone makes a search in this forum.

Yep, it's true.

I got 5 Millwall tickets for free before the game on Tuesday. Interestingly enough the free tickets CAN be used in L Block as well!

You sure?

They told me as we all know that L1 is all St's hence you cant go in there?

I went yesterday with 3 L1 season tickets, said we could get free tickets in L or K. Same story again with the ticket office, different people telling you different things. The communication in there leaves a lot to be desired.

Personally think it's stupid they won't let you have free tickets anywhere except in the section where the STs are, what difference does it make in the grand scheme of things?

• 2 weeks later...

You sure?

They told me as we all know that L1 is all St's hence you cant go in there?

I assure you I could have- the girl went and asked her manager as I was equally suprised. As it was, due to me wanting 5 tickets together we chose K Block as there are only limited seats in L as you can imagine

You can't get free tickets in L1.

Trust me I was told different

I went yesterday with 3 L1 season tickets, said we could get free tickets in L or K. Same story again with the ticket office, different people telling you different things. The communication in there leaves a lot to be desired.

Personally think it's stupid they won't let you have free tickets anywhere except in the section where the STs are, what difference does it make in the grand scheme of things?

Thank you! It makes no difference at all does it? Rest assured the lot I've got tickets for will be making their way up to us in L lol

I assure you I could have- the girl went and asked her manager as I was equally suprised. As it was, due to me wanting 5 tickets together we chose K Block as there are only limited seats in L as you can imagine

Trust me I was told different

I was also told different that I couldn't have a ticket in L1.

4 days later my mate goes, and gets one in L1.

Takes the piss really

Archived