Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonny Chee

Porcupine Tree

Yup massive fan here too, if you hadn't guessed from the avatar :P Went to see them four times on the Incident tour (London, Brussels, Copenhagen and Roskilde) which was madness. Still have to hear SWs latest album, but I love the title song (and the video!). Same folks who made the Drag Ropes video :D Incidentally I missed SWs gig in Copenhagen last Tuesday because of my radio show, which brings me to...*shameless advertising warning*

this coming Tuesday I'll start my Porcupine Tree anthology on Regen Radio, so make sure to tune in to that :)

Yup massive fan here too, if you hadn't guessed from the avatar :P Went to see them four times on the Incident tour (London, Brussels, Copenhagen and Roskilde) which was madness. Still have to hear SWs latest album, but I love the title song (and the video!). Same folks who made the Drag Ropes video :D Incidentally I missed SWs gig in Copenhagen last Tuesday because of my radio show, which brings me to...*shameless advertising warning*

this coming Tuesday I'll start my Porcupine Tree anthology on Regen Radio, so make sure to tune in to that :)

Shen's show is excellent, well worth listening to!

That's not difficult though is it.

Should a question phrased as a statement still have a question mark at the end?

Awww, look, now you're going to make me feel sorry for you. :(:P

• 5 weeks later...

Archived