Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rossporterlc

Best Golf Courses

Fancourt has to be my favourite just for its scenery:

fancourt.jpg

144325[/snapback]

Is that real photo or computer graphics one? by way do you have tiger woods golf game on PS2?

144346[/snapback]

i think it is a real photo that has been slightly altered, and yes i do have the tiger woods game, why?

yeah I was playing friendly matches to get money and improve my golfer but if you said PGA tour is best way to get money then...ok oh can you give your 50m to me seeing you can't spend it? ;)

144358[/snapback]

lol my dad asked me the same thing, i think the only way you could do it is if you both played together and had money on the match and then one player purposely loses

You should try and play at Woburn. I've played there about 5 times and it's amazing. They used to play the British Masters there and it's been my favourite course ever since. There are often deals on where you can play two of the championship courses plus have an amazing carvery for about £75. Well worth the money, just for the food alone :D

I've played at Greetham a few times, I won the Junior Open there about 7 or 8 years ago, nice course.

You should try and play at Woburn. I've played there about 5 times and it's amazing. They used to play the British Masters there and it's been my favourite course ever since. There are often deals on where you can play two of the championship courses plus have an amazing carvery for about £75. Well worth the money, just for the food alone  :D

I've played at Greetham a few times, I won the Junior Open there about 7 or 8 years ago, nice course.

145123[/snapback]

Portmadog in Wales is nice - super views of the estuary and mountains. We ought to have a forum society. That'd be a bit of fun!.

Archived