Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smiggy6773

He's here, he's there, he's every *******where!

OK, I'll humour you...

a) Another pointless thread in amongst a load of pointless threads.

b) Another poster starting a thread having not really posted here much.

c) The suggested scenario will never, ever happen.

d) See Kitchandro's post about where passion comes from.

e) Posts with multiple punctuation such as "!!!" "!!" and "!!!" do not tend to contain convincing arguments.

f) Whilst many people love Steve Walsh for his dedication to the club, I don't think passion and dedication are more important attributes than being able to coach the game. Are there ANY indications that Walsh is a great coach? Is he good enough to trust with the millions that the Thais have spent on the club?

g) Your argument assumes a priori that Pearson has been or is about to be sacked. No concrete evidence for this so far.

h) It may not surprise you to know that EVERY time we do lose the services of a manager (and there has been a lot of that over the last few years) someone has come on this Forum and posted a very similar suggestion to yours. If it wasn't a good idea then, why is it an idea who's time has come now?

i) A memorable song from the 90s does not mean it is a good idea (Julian Joachim would have to pay the bedroom tax in his council flat).

In view of the above, I was left with resigned disappointment that you had bothered to air your thoughts in a new thread.

Hence the sigh.

Oh dear.....have i touched a nerve?...

can't i voice an opinion on this forum...and by the way, i've been a member on here for a few years, i don't usually post threads, i like to see what others say

I've also been a City supporter, like yourself for all of my life..i only want the best for the club

I've been saying this for years and years!!!....why don't the club bring in Stevie Walsh, even if he's somewhere in the backroom!!

He's Leicester through and through....he would bring the die hard passion back into the foxes!!!

Steve, thanks for posting..........your a legend and i love you!! :thumbup:

OK, I'll humour you...

a) Another pointless thread in amongst a load of pointless threads.

b) Another poster starting a thread having not really posted here much.

c) The suggested scenario will never, ever happen.

d) See Kitchandro's post about where passion comes from.

e) Posts with multiple punctuation such as "!!!" "!!" and "!!!" do not tend to contain convincing arguments.

f) Whilst many people love Steve Walsh for his dedication to the club, I don't think passion and dedication are more important attributes than being able to coach the game. Are there ANY indications that Walsh is a great coach? Is he good enough to trust with the millions that the Thais have spent on the club?

g) Your argument assumes a priori that Pearson has been or is about to be sacked. No concrete evidence for this so far.

h) It may not surprise you to know that EVERY time we do lose the services of a manager (and there has been a lot of that over the last few years) someone has come on this Forum and posted a very similar suggestion to yours. If it wasn't a good idea then, why is it an idea who's time has come now?

i) A memorable song from the 90s does not mean it is a good idea (Julian Joachim would have to pay the bedroom tax in his council flat).

In view of the above, I was left with resigned disappointment that you had bothered to air your thoughts in a new thread.

Hence the sigh.

can't i voice an opinion on this forum...and by the way, i've been a member on here for a few years, i don't usually post threads, i like to see what others say

I've also been a City supporter, like yourself for all of my life..i only want the best for the club

Everybody can voice their opinions on here, that's what the forum is for, but to say Steve Walsh is the guy that will solve our problems is just plain stupid. It's not going to happen.

No, I have nothing against Walsh. I just felt that there were lots of reasons why you might have kept that particular insight to yourself, or, if you had to share it, to put it in one of the many other threads that is covering "who will be next manager" discussions.

COYB.

Archived