Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

striker

so as cl has mentioned he is still hoping to add a striker to the squad before the 1st game of the season, with all the rumours that have been mentioned who does everyone believe it might be. i mean it could be some unknown foreigner, but out of all the rumours i heard i think david johnson sounds the most likely, although i hope its not!

so as cl has mentioned he is still hoping to add a striker to the squad before the 1st game of the season, with all the rumours that have been mentioned who does everyone believe it might be. i mean it could be some unknown foreigner, but out of all the rumours i heard i think david johnson sounds the most likely, although i hope its not!

144885[/snapback]

His knee's ****ed. He will never pass a medical. How can that be the most likely? The rumour was aload of bullshit.

The mind boggles.

I wouldn't like to see him either but he is playing, just:

David Johnson has been named in the Nottingham Forest squad for their two-match tour of Devon.

The transfer-listed striker has been included in an 18-man travelling party for games against Exeter City tomorrow (kick-off 7.30pm) and Torquay United on Saturday (kick-off 3pm).

Also included in the squad are first-year professionals Spencer Weir-Daley and Justyn Roberts.

But Scott Dobie, Jack Lester and John Thompson, all of who are nursing minor knocks, are staying behind in Nottingham for treatment at The City Ground.

There's also no place in the squad for the other three players on the transfer list, Alan Rogers, Kevin James and Adam Nowland.

Manager Gary Megson recalled Johnson to the first team fold for last Saturday's goalless draw with Boston United after he was overlooked for the Club's trip to Denmark.

Johnson played for 68 minutes of the Boston game and his performance drew praise from Megson.

source

Archived