Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Out Foxed

Was sat with some Sky representatives on Tuesday

I asked them who i need to speak to (jokingly) about changing our games so much and messing about the season ticket holders. One of them said he would pass the views up the chain of command and see about people being compensated in some shape or form in future. I doubt anything will happen and it was probably just empty words/lip service, but i thought i might as well share.

Sky don't even compensate customers when their dodgy broadband product fails to deliver the service that its consumers pay for. I fail to believe they would ever compensating every fans hotel and train expenses every time a game gets reschedued to be televised. You should of told the representative that you could smell the bullshit on his breath

Sky don't even compensate customers when their dodgy broadband product fails to deliver the service that its consumers pay for. I fail to believe they would ever compensating every fans hotel and train expenses every time a game gets reschedued to be televised. You should of told the representative that you could smell the bullshit on his breath

Would have been a bit inappropriate as he wasn't directly linked to the sport division and it was a work event. Couldn't really see myself being sat with 4 ppl from Sky (whatever division they worked in) so i thought i might as well crack a joke with a serious point underneath. His suggestion iirc was something that would benefit Sky which, made me smile.

Why you were talking to them, you could've asked about my Sky internet service.

It's slow, slow,quick, quick, slow delivery means on Call of Duty I switch from John Claude van Damme to Frank Spencer every few minutes and then back again.

If I get sectioned because of this, will I get compensation?

Why you were talking to them, you could've asked about my Sky internet service.

It's slow, slow,quick, quick, slow delivery means on Call of Duty I switch from John Claude van Damme to Frank Spencer every few minutes and then back again.

If I get sectioned because of this, will I get compensation?

out of interest is it visible lag or does everyone else just seem to be faster at pumping bullets into you?

Archived