Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v Palace. 20/04/13 Man of the Match

Let's have your vote  

53 members have voted

1. 1. 2-2

• Kasper
    • De Laet
    • Morgan
    • Keane
    • Konch
    • Knocky (90)
    • King
    • James
    • Dyer (89)
    • Schlupp (73)
    • Wood
    • Nugent (73)
    • Gallagher (89)
    • Kane (90)

I actually thought King was better against Birmingham and Brighton, but that's 3 of the last 4 games I've seen from us and he's been immense in them all, the majority of the time in a 4-4-2.

Perhaps it's time that people considered that the problem isn't, and never has been, King in a 4-4-2, it's the rest of the team around him.

All that said, I think he's better in a 3 but to say he's ineffective in a 4 is nonsense.

Voted Wood as I felt he led the frontline excellently, won headers, made intelligent runs and bagged a good goal through tireless work. King and James as a unit dominated the midfield and Lloyd/Konch deserve a mention for their part in making us look such a threat down the left and making Zaha look like a lost little boy.

Just don't put Kane and Gallagher on it

So at what point in the game should I start to exclude a sub. Frankly if people are going to vote like twats then I shan't bother going to all this trouble.

Archived