Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Different opinions

Don't you just love them

Player ratings, Tiatto as captain, Nalis - good, bad or indifferent, Gilbert - good buy bad buy, a plethora of predicted/suggested signings vary from sucks to blows ;) to name but a few. You'd think we were from different planets considering how diverse opinions are.

I just love it,

I admit I swear in exasperation at what's written now and again but hey that's just my opinion :rolleyes: - wouldn't it be boring and this forum would probably not exist if we all agreed.

Love It :D:D:D:D

Don't you just love them

Player ratings, Tiatto as captain, Nalis - good, bad or indifferent, Gilbert - good buy bad buy, a plethora of predicted/suggested signings vary from sucks to blows  ;) to name but a few. You'd think we were from different planets considering how diverse opinions are.

I just love it,

I admit I swear in exasperation at what's written now and again but hey that's just my opinion  :rolleyes:  - wouldn't it be boring and this forum would probably not exist if we all agreed.

Love It  :D  :D  :D  :D

145108[/snapback]

I disagree, stop talking rubbish you idiot.

:D

Don't you just love them

Player ratings, Tiatto as captain, Nalis - good, bad or indifferent, Gilbert - good buy bad buy, a plethora of predicted/suggested signings vary from sucks to blows  ;) to name but a few. You'd think we were from different planets considering how diverse opinions are.

I just love it,

I admit I swear in exasperation at what's written now and again but hey that's just my opinion  :rolleyes:  - wouldn't it be boring and this forum would probably not exist if we all agreed.

145108[/snapback]

145112[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D

Don't you just love them

I just love it,

145108[/snapback]

145112[/snapback]

lol;)lol;)lol

Don't you just love them

I just love it,

145108[/snapback]

145112[/snapback]

lol;)lol;)lol

145127[/snapback]

Call yourself a moderator, your rubbish at it...... some things you say and do leave me speach less sometimes..... bugger off to the tricky trees!

:o

Don't you just love them

I just love it,

145108[/snapback]

145112[/snapback]

lol;)lol;)lol

145127[/snapback]

Call yourself a moderator, your rubbish at it...... some things you say and do leave me speach less sometimes..... bugger off to the tricky trees!

:o

145137[/snapback]

I can see a ban on its way :wave::whistle:

Well said Davieg, I love it how people see completely different things in the same game.

This site wouldn't be half as good if we all agreed on everything :D

Archived