Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Forest

I have seen numerous people on here saying they are going into the home end, to which one person replied saying not to because of something red hux had said. Can't find it anywhere but what was the reason?

Who gives a hell about redux anyway he's just a dirty forest bastard anyway!! He can.. Do onel lol lol lol lol

I think there will be quite a few of us in the home crowd, Forest's fault really if they only give us 2000 tickets, why less than 10% of their ground? They aren't going to sell 28000 tickets to Forest fans because that many don't exist.

I think there will be quite a few of us in the home crowd, Forest's fault really if they only give us 2000 tickets, why less than 10% of their ground? They aren't going to sell 28000 tickets to Forest fans because that many don't exist.

Firstly they only have to give 2000, secondly they already have sold the rest. I do agree they should have given more.

Archived