Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frankie Z

Congratulations!

You all hate me and rightly so, however I must say congratulations. You deserve to be in the play offs based on your first half of the season form and I'm so happy you beat Forest, hate them and their shit excuse of fans.

We (Watford) did well today, I think nerves got the better of us really and Leeds doing all they could to stop our momentum but it wasn't to be.

Well done on a good season and I look forward to going back to Leicester again for the play offs (as long as you don't have those stupid clappy things).

May the best team win!

Cheers.

Fair play this time around. You've had a good season also, but I always thought Hull would clinch second as they did.

The play offs should be a good, open game again, but I obviously hope we destroy you.

Yeah I'm not confident in the slightest to be honest, always said if we end up with you in the play offs we'd be mauled and I think we will be.

Shame after such a good season, we're gonna have to sit tight and play on the break. What an opportunity for both clubs, look forward to a cracking atmosphere!

You wont get a second chance were gonna mangle you on thursday...hehehe!

I'm honestly very excited, love play offs, you lot better provide the same atmosphere as the game a week or so ago!

Did you honestly save the happy clappy things? You lot thought they were as gay as us but god, what an irritating sound..

I'm honestly very excited, love play offs, you lot better provide the same atmosphere as the game a week or so ago!

Did you honestly save the happy clappy things? You lot thought they were as gay as us but god, what an irritating sound..

I thought they were camp as balls but, in fairness, once people started using them to actually clap as part of chants instead of just making incessant noise they weren't too bad.

Wouldn't want them again, mind.

Archived