Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Long-shots?

Anyone else got a hunch/prediction (non-LCFC) - random or otherwise - for the new season? And a dodgy argument to back it up? Here are mine....

ManYoo to finish outside the top-four in the Prem. Just a hunch, but it's just all going a bit Pete Tong for them of late and I reckon that will continue in the league.

Burnley to be the "new Preston" and make the P-O's. They'll be dull-dull-dull, but Cotterill is a good manager, they won't conceed many and have made some clever pre-season purchases.

Chelski will win the Prem again, but by at least 15 points. Not a massive prediction here, but I think their margin of victory will be even bigger than last year. No Champions League for them though.

Liverpool to finish 2nd in the league. Aside from Crouch they have made some top class signings and their spanish players will now be used to the premiership from last season and with Djibril Cisse being a bit hit in the french league over the past few seasons when its difficult over there to get 20 goals a season with him fit this season Liverpool will do well.

Its going to be tough for Chelski to win the title again but i think that the other clubs arent strong enough. It will go to the wire with Arsenal probably. I rekcon Man Utd will be fighting 4th spot with Liverpool. Man Utd wont start to well and i think this will be the same with Arsenal following the departure of Vieira but they will come back.

In the Champ League i think Chelski will put a lot of effort in this and will win it. Arsenal will struggle as usual, Liverpool will get to Quaters and they may struggle. I think Juventus will do well especially with Vieira in the middle with Emerson. They seem to have a good all round squad now.

In the Champ, i agree with you in saying that Burnley will do well. I also think Luton may be a surprise force. And i will say Norwich to win the league because they have a strong unit and have only got rid of a few players.

Fa Cup will be won by Liverpool or Arsenal.

Archived