Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarkHowieLCFC

Steve Corica...often forgotten but I thought was pretty good...others opinions?

Parker also scored in the 2-2 draw at Southampton last game of the season. Think Robins got the other. Think David Lowe got a few in the prem aswell. We signed Mark Galloway on loan aswell and he was decent.

Lowe scored a couple at Villa Park in that 4-4 game, still one of my favourite ever games.

I liked Corica good player before his injury, he has always been involved with my funniest memory of supporting LCFC.  Can anyone remember when we played Southend away??.  The announcer before the game just didn't get his surname wrong but his first name as well he called him DAVE CORCICA still makes me laugh today

I thought Mohan was signed by McGhee. I can only remember us signing Draper pre season, we signed Franz Carr not long into the season and Mark Robins, Jamie Lawrence and Garry Parker were signed later on by McGhee.

Actually I'm not sure about Mohan now.

Little signed Mohan from Middlesborough...around £300k if memory serves me correct...went to tribunal I think??

Parker came along as part of the Franz Carr deal after Little cleared off to Villa.

Robins came from Norwich for £1million...didn't score many though....had the potential...he scored against Ipswich in Coca-Cola cup...1/4 finals.

Oh.......the good old days!

Parker also scored in the 2-2 draw at Southampton last game of the season. Think Robins got the other. Think David Lowe got a few in the prem aswell. We signed Mark Galloway on loan aswell and he was decent.

Mike Galloway.....always remember the 40 yard cross against Coventry....inch perfect for Roberts

Archived