Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarkHowieLCFC

Steve Corica...often forgotten but I thought was pretty good...others opinions?

Was great for about 6 months a joy to watch with him running with the ball and beating players, the sort of player we could do with now.

Scott Taylor was one of my fave players, bleached my hair (bad move) on the back of him having it. Had him on my shirt, He was the last player I did, he got injured and before that I had draper, he lasted a season before being sold, decided I was a jinx.

Remember his debut up at sunderland, he was excellent. Think an injury affected him quite badly but he wasn't part of oneills plans. Scotty Taylor was an exciting player, direct running and an eye for goal, would love a replica right now.

Was great for about 6 months a joy to watch with him running with the ball and beating players, the sort of player we could do with now.

Scott Taylor was one of my fave players, bleached my hair (bad move) on the back of him having it. Had him on my shirt, He was the last player I did, he got injured and before that I had draper, he lasted a season before being sold, decided I was a jinx.

Can you put 'Beckford' on your shirt this year, please ?

Taylor was a key part of the side that won the play-offs and keep us up the PL first year, would have remind a key player for then next couple season if it wasn't for injuries.

Corica was fantastic until he broke his leg at Port Vale away, nice away day other then that!

I remember going to that game. I'm pretty sure I was more concerned that I had a fiver on us to win 3-0 and it was 2-0. Think we got the second late on just to tease me a bit.Corica was a classy little player and he indeed was never the same after that leg break. Taylor was a cracking little player.

Scott Taylor was alright but his finishing was woeful, you would always hear "Taylor 1 on 1.... He's missed/ its saved/ he's hit it at the keeper etc etc."

Corica was good for us but left as a judas.... He's dead to me.

wasn't there a story of the manager at the time saying to Taylor following a 1 on 1, "I knew you'd miss".  "how come?" says Scott.  "You always do" was the reply.

Could you get Vardy on the outgoing strip please?

Corica was good for a bit but once he'd left and Izzet came we all realised Corica wasn't as good as we'd all thought.

Taylor was okay, great runs beyond the forwards to nick the odd goal. Awful bleached hair and was injured for most of his time here.

The Adams team that took us up still had Izzet in midfield with Dickov/Deane each scoring 20+ up front.

Robbie Savage was the poor mans Scott Taylor. Until he got injured, the midfield trio of Lennon, Izzet and Taylor had the perfect mix of grit, skill, pace and determination. If you can find a video of our away win vs Spurs that first season we went up, they are awesome that day.

Thought he went with McGhee! silly boy! actually thought he was part of the team that took us up with Micky Adams. Who was in that promotion team?

Walker, Sinclair, Elliott, Taggart, Rogers, Impey, Izzet, McKinlay, Stewart, Dickov, Scowcroft, Summerbee, Benjamin, Deane, Davidson, Heath.

Archived