Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

New seasons kit photo shoot

It doesn't really matter does it.

Every year its shit and every year the players say how good it is.

Every year middle aged, over weight men buy it and put there own name on the back and then pretend to head home winners against Forest in front of the mirror in there dreary 3 bed semi in some shit hole part of Leicestershire. Manky brown curtains, lino peeling up in the bathroom, piss stained floor from the mongrel dog in the kitchen, freezer full of microwave meals. They buy there clothes in Primark and the TV's in Brighthouse. They have crap tattoos, a failed marriage and see there kids on a Sunday to go to McDonalds. They listen to local commercial radio and have given up on ever living a worthwhile existence. They blame every **** but themselves for there pathetic lives, smoke Lambert and Butler cigarettes or occasionally roll ups when skint. They play 5 a side with a group of equally useless human beings who call each other by there surname simply adding an "o" or "y" to the end. They drink the cheapest bitter available before the game and piss and moan regardless of the result after. They are the epitome of Leicester fans - ugly, uninformed and basically a bit of a dick head.

I predict record sales and look forward to the coming season.

Quotes taken from article in the Freddie Mercury:

Nathan Crossley, aged 20 from Long Eaton, left his house at 6.30am to travel to meet his City heroes.

Ryan Willday, aged 19 from Leicester, loved the golden touch. "I wasn't sure about the collar but it is okay and I like the golden touches," he said. "I hadn't see it before I came but I would have bought it anyway. "I would wear a bin-liner if it had a City badge on it."

Sean Scotchbrook, of Nuneaton, has been collecting City shirts for 37 years. "I get the shirt every year and try to get it signed for my collection," said the 42-year-old.

I think my point has been confirmed!

Archived